Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 06-17-2021, 11:39 AM   #441
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
More than the original Gentle Giant price. The piece has been out for a while.
Statue prices have increased over the years. I guess the price about balances out
Shipping was low, compared to shipping from Asia or the US

Price:
700.00 Euro
600.00 UK Pound
837.00 US Dollar

(conversion based on today's rates)

I like Gentle Giant 1/4 pieces. They have a certain quality to them.
Too bad Gentle Giant as we knew them are not in the 1/4 game anymore.
Too bad Diamond Select didn't see to it, that Honey Trap - Fireball made it to production phase. They did appear to spend some time tweaking Will Harbottle's original design.

LOADING: Image(s)

Gentle Giant - Honey Trap - Fireball 1/4

One piece i continue to search for is the Gentle Giant - Honey Trap - Whisper (red variant)

$837?!?!? man! didnt realize it was that expensive now

i have the HT Lucky i got from bbts years ago.....the production pieces deleted the dog tags when packaged but i remember emailing GG a while later when they acknowledged the problem and they sent me a set even if i did not buy straight from them....that was really cool...

The whisper HT seems to be the most sought after release....i did not know there is a variant....
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 11:46 AM   #442
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
$837?!?!? man! didnt realize it was that expensive now

i have the HT Lucky i got from bbts years ago.....the production pieces deleted the dog tags when packaged but i remember emailing GG a while later when they acknowledged the problem and they sent me a set even if i did not buy straight from them....that was really cool...

The whisper HT seems to be the most sought after release....i did not know there is a variant....
I picked up Honey Trap - Whisper from BBTS for an amazing price. There a number of them on ebay, some for low prices. The variant is red, and only 100 were made. They show up on ebay sometimes. A forum member has two of them. Maybe one day he will part with one of them. I donot see the point in owning two of them?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 01:36 PM   #443
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I picked up Honey Trap - Whisper from BBTS for an amazing price. There a number of them on ebay, some for low prices. The variant is red, and only 100 were made. They show up on ebay sometimes. A forum member has two of them. Maybe one day he will part with one of them. I donot see the point in owning two of them?
Even with the early Shanna harbottle sculpt you can already see the details found on Dejah like the veins on the hands and arms...

some guys on here buy two of each release....imagine if you POd two SSC EX captain marvels one to keep pristine factory condition boxed up...you xould flip that for almost triple the original price
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote