Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-18-2018, 12:42 PM   #1501
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
A little bit underwhelmed with apostle Zodd, honestly. Besides the fact that he doesn´t have his wings, I feel his fur is a little too simple and the base has a lot more details than the character himself. It just didn´t "wowed" me very much. I will wait to see the price to make a final decision, but I´m getting more inclined to display Guts/Casca + God Hand.

I was planning to get Griffith and not Femto, but I don´t like the Griffith statue too much and Femto is the best statue of the whole line in my opinion. Slan also looks great, I feel her head sculp could be improved, but I love the pose, and those legs and feet are looking so good! It made me really excited to see Void.
agree on all
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:29 PM   #1502
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
A little bit underwhelmed with apostle Zodd, honestly. Besides the fact that he doesn´t have his wings, I feel his fur is a little too simple and the base has a lot more details than the character himself. It just didn´t "wowed" me very much. I will wait to see the price to make a final decision, but I´m getting more inclined to display Guts/Casca + God Hand.

I was planning to get Griffith and not Femto, but I don´t like the Griffith statue too much and Femto is the best statue of the whole line in my opinion. Slan also looks great, I feel her head sculp could be improved, but I love the pose, and those legs and feet are looking so good! It made me really excited to see Void.
Agreed!
Also I think that Zodd apostle form looks "plastic"... Like the Armored Berserk.
As opposite the base is awesome and doesn't have this cheap look.
Light up eyes are an amazing feature.

In this line I like Zodd Human form (in pre-order), Femto, and Slan (but hope for other heads or retouch of this head to be more accurate to the manga/anime)
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:12 PM   #1503
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
Agreed!
Also I think that Zodd apostle form looks "plastic"... Like the Armored Berserk.
As opposite the base is awesome and doesn't have this cheap look.
Light up eyes are an amazing feature.

In this line I like Zodd Human form (in pre-order), Femto, and Slan (but hope for other heads or retouch of this head to be more accurate to the manga/anime)
I dont know, I think its the lighting on the zodd statue makes the details meh, maybe ask people who actually saw it in person. With slan minor change to face or a tongue out version to make her even more sexy/wicked go for that. By the way the neck works I see second/third head easy she is my only berserk piece I will po right away, cant risk it

Btw very cool ex for slan, damn
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:35 PM   #1504
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

A big thank you to Sisko for all the Con pics and info! Congrats on getting Guts in hand. Looking forward to your video review.

Back to the Con pics. Slan is a lock for me. Love that piece! I agree that the portrait could use some slight tweaking but if they don't change a thing on that piece I'll still be thrilled to own it. I think a switch out portrait with the tongue out is a no brainer. EX is a must!

As fantastic as the rest of the reveals look, I'll will probably have to pass on them due to needing room in the collection for other priorities. Although, I might cave on Femto depending on timing of the PO. That piece is so striking.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #1505
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
I dont know, I think its the lighting on the zodd statue makes the details meh, maybe ask people who actually saw it in person. With slan minor change to face or a tongue out version to make her even more sexy/wicked go for that. By the way the neck works I see second/third head easy she is my only berserk piece I will po right away, cant risk it

Btw very cool ex for slan, damn
I home we will get better pictures lr videos.
They should add some blood splatters on Zodd claws also.
Edit: nevermind, just saw the blood on the claws thanks to a pic with better exposure!

Indeed the Ex is a must, she will sell out in minutes
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM   #1506
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I'm not a fan of the ex, if you miss out on the Slan Ex you can't complete the Godhand line up.
If they are selling Puck separate then they should do the same with Ubik.
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #1507
qz33
Rescue

How did you see Ubik was the Ex for Slan?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:11 PM   #1508
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Posted earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Thanks for sharing my photos and a quote from the FB group - my phone died before I could share stuff here.

Zodd was the showstopper for me among the new Berserk stuff, despite the disappointing news that they won’t do the wings. Slan looks great, but I think her face needs just a bit more work to look right. John from P1 mentioned that Ubik will be the Ex for Slan. I then asked about Conrad being the Ex for Void, but I couldn’t get a confirmation that Void is coming yet.
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:29 PM   #1509
qz33
Rescue

Thanks. I saw the post but didn't comprehend it all.

Still hoping they do Zodd's wings even as a separate order.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #1510
iguana
Blue Falcon

But it' not official confirmed by John right? Didn't see a post from him about this.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote