Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-10-2021, 02:36 PM   #1
Shoo
The Enchantress

Queen Studios: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Mark 43 (1:4)

Thread for the Iron Man Mark 44 (Hulkbuster) HERE
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:07 PM   #2
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Not one of the armors I need, but glad they're being revealed. Looks good - hopefully they'll show the remaining few shortly.

Shoo, I wouldn't be bothered if you started a thread for Mark I, Mark L and Mark LXXXV, with that silhouette pic included in the first post. We know those are coming.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:33 PM   #3
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Shoo, I wouldn't be bothered if you started a thread for Mark I, Mark L and Mark LXXXV, with that silhouette pic included in the first post. We know those are coming.
: ) I think it's probably too son for that. It's one thing to open a thread for an Evans Cap bust that we've recently learned it's coming, as that's its own thing and exciting enough for many, but I wouldn't want to flood the forum with a gazillion new Iron Man threads that might not see activity in quite a long time and be soon forgotten - even by me! :P

But, you've made me add that group pic on this thread to remind everyone of the 'diorama quality' of it all. ^_^
If I get to open the threads for the rest, I'll be sure to add it there as well!
Old 06-10-2021, 05:56 PM   #4
Mister H
Green Goblin

Not my favorite armor but he looks really good Hulkbuster too.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 09:05 PM   #5
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
: ) I think it's probably too son for that. It's one thing to open a thread for an Evans Cap bust that we've recently learned it's coming, as that's its own thing and exciting enough for many, but I wouldn't want to flood the forum with a gazillion new Iron Man threads that might not see activity in quite a long time and be soon forgotten - even by me! :P

But, you've made me add that group pic on this thread to remind everyone of the 'diorama quality' of it all. ^_^
If I get to open the threads for the rest, I'll be sure to add it there as well!
Awesome man. I appreciate it. Good work.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:18 AM   #6
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Studios Collectibles
Hey guys, we know many of you are a big fans of Iron man, and we'e glad to share with you an early look at the 1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark 43.

Old 06-11-2021, 05:20 AM   #7
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post

That's my favorite armor...awesome
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 10:50 AM   #8
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I think it looks awesome. Nice menacing pose. Not overtly action pose. What's the price on something like this going to be? Probably pretty pricey i'd guess.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 11:27 AM   #9
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Not my favorite armor but he looks really good Hulkbuster too.
i agree, not my fave but this is about as good as it could possibly look. i think my mk VII is in good hands
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 12:50 PM   #10
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I think it looks awesome. Nice menacing pose. Not overtly action pose. What's the price on something like this going to be? Probably pretty pricey i'd guess.
This is the thread for the Mark XLIII (43). Are you referring to it, or the Hulkbuster?

If you're referring to the XLIII, the price on their Mark VII was pretty great imo. ~$700.

I'm still concerned there's something else going on with this line though. They're all so good and well-priced...reminds me of a statue that also doubled as a lamp. I forget which piece, but I think it was a one-off Iron Man. Forget the company.

Are these all being marketed as 'night lights', to skirt some licensing issue? lol

I hope it's nothing more than the interconnected bases, and the prices are lower (at least initially) because they know people will be buying most (if not all), to complete the set up.

Also, minor FYI on this Mark XLIII: Unless there's a swap out, they changed the left hand from open on the silhouette to closed now.