Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #2461
damienjakk
Sailor Moon

Will MK9 Sub Zero's pose compliment MK9 Scorpion, or is it more of an independent pose/statue?

With the MK9 line being phased out, now what are the chances of MK9 Reptile making it? With the original 3 ninjas finished in classic form, it would be a shame if only 1 was missing from the MK9 style.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #2462
akumalove
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

yes we have decided everything on Dhalism and he is off to output already
That is good to read.
Can you give us a hint on the color of the EX already?
Christina
akumalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #2463
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Are shao kahn and kitana included when you say there are 3 more mk9 pieces being worked on?

Or do you mean three more in addition to these two?
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #2464
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Well i loved them making mk9 characters but i guess i will have to start collecting all the klassics now too! My thing was since they started making some mk9 i had to choose one line and i chose mk9 figures but since they are going to end soon i will get klassics because i just love me some mortal kombat in general!! Thing is there will always be another mortal kombat game! And thats a good thing!
Yes I only want mk9 classics is too old and simple designs for me. What was the reason when a new mk game comes come that you will stop making mk9? Can't we have classics and mk9 both?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #2465
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.As you will be phasing out the MK9 1/4 statue line at the end of this year, I just want to ask, would you consider either=
A.Making an MK9 1/4 statue to go along side the 1/4 Goro?[as they'll be Scorpion/Sub Zero, Shao Kahn/Kitana[as Kitana is Kahn's adopted daughter], and with Goro, it could either be Shang Tsung[as Goro is Tsung's personal bodyguard], or Kintaro, that way fans would have both Shokan creatures.
B.Have a fan's poll, and ask which final MK9 character we would like to see get made into a 1/4 statue to close out the MK9 line?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #2466
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I know you are super busy Jerry,but please when can we see some pics of Sagat? Thank you
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #2467
Atheris
The Maxx

Jerry,

For any future 1:1 MK busts, have you considered any sort of themed bases or environments for the bust to sit on?

Similar to what SS did with the 1:1 Neytiri bust.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #2468
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I'm going to chime in with my disappointment.

Jerry you stated that you are phasing out MK9 statues because you hear of rumors about the next MK coming out on next gen systems. Well, I think its safe to say that that is NOT a rumor, and that it will be made. But here's the thing. MK10 won't be coming out until 2015 sometime or later, and IF you get the license for that, the next statue with newer designs, won't be coming out until 2016. So why the choice to phase out? It doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm just not understanding the logic here? I darn sure don't want to hear any nonsense about MK Klassic being more popular than MK9 because that's a bunch of hogwash. If that was the case, the regular Klassic Scorpion (regular version) would have long been sold out at SS. But its still up for pre-order like the MK9 Kitana is.

Why would you do boring and uninspiring (my opinion) MK Klassics and phase out MK9? Why not do both?

You're doing the 1:1 busts as MK9...so why not 1:4? This is all too confusing to me.

Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #2469
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

only ask questions and nothing else in this thread Jerry is obviously getting sick of sifting through the non questions and bull----.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
This thread has lost control and unfortunately I dont have time to read giant blocks of texts. I really need it kept to simple questions.

So Ive skipped to the questions that I have answers for.

Jerry, are there any super 1 of a kind variants of Sagat like the pink/white Chun Li? And if so, do you plan to eBay them eventually?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:05 AM   #2470
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
only ask questions and nothing else in this thread Jerry is obviously getting sick of sifting through the non questions and bull----.

Jerry, are there any super 1 of a kind variants of Sagat like the pink/white Chun Li? And if so, do you plan to eBay them eventually?
I want the cheetara PF! Can pcs make some?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote