Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 06-06-2016, 01:17 AM   #41
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Ha ha I saw the top of this pic and thought it was full room sized!
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 10:49 AM   #42
super_jedi
Birdman

Is this one the same scale as the breakout T-Rex ?
super_jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 12:36 PM   #43
Nathanial91
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_jedi View Post
Is this one the same scale as the breakout T-Rex ?
No, it is a much larger scale
Nathanial91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:00 AM   #44
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

The more I see this, the more I want to jump on the pre order, but I'm going to have to wait until the end of August/early Sept. I know Paul indicated these have been capped at 300, so hopefully it will still be available in 30 days. Apparently this has been a much slower sale item, though it looks amazing, and is HUGE!
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:01 AM   #45
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Yeah it's one of those pieces that doesn't exactly trigger the gotta have genes but it feels like something you'll regret if you don't get it...I'm still on the fence about it.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:48 PM   #46
Oblivion100

Exactly, me too. But I do prefer giving money to a Stegosaurus in a diorama, not static. That`s the only argument holding me back.
Some log on the base with Stegosaurus tale spikes in it would enhance sales I think. A bit out of my personal taste the large black base. But still looking very slick!
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:59 PM   #47
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion100 View Post
Exactly, me too. But I do prefer giving money to a Stegosaurus in a diorama, not static. That`s the only argument holding me back.
Some log on the base with Stegosaurus tale spikes in it would enhance sales I think. A bit out of my personal taste the large black base. But still looking very slick!
Thats actally a really good idea; the log on there would enhance the base a little bit more. Ultimately its all about the detail of the Stego, which of course is amazing. I think its biggest selling point is that its a direct SWS maquette, and of course, the coloring is straight from Lost World. That and the size, makes this an ultimate collectible for Stego fans within the Jurassic Park franchise.

In thinking about it, the Stego only had about 5 min of screen time in the LW, and was scattered in JW, and it really didnt have much of anything to do there except be background scenery. So really, the only real "diorama scene" you could get out of it is something with Sarah Harding, maybe the tale swinging, and a figure of her avoiding it, or something with the little stego, which would look similiar to the one Sideshow Collectibles made with their Dinosauria line; the stego and small stego standing alongside.....There is really not too many Stego moments to pull from in Jurassic, so ya kinda have to take what you can get.

I think I'm going to jump on this piece, just because I love the Stego as a dino, but aside from this piece, I'm leaning more towards diorams, as opposed to maquettes, thats kinda where my interest lies. And obviously this thing takes up a lot of real estate, so its really a one and done purchase for me, but I'll be glad to have it., so it will be worth it in the end.
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:58 PM   #48
yankeetrex

I for one am very glad i pulled the trigger on this piece. You can really tell that crash was the designer and his spirit shows through on the sculpt. It is my favorite herbivore from the jurassic series. So is the talk of getting a signed crash print still true?
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:29 AM   #49
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

anybody knows when does it starts shipping?
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 11:04 AM   #50
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

The Bust, Breakout ship this quarter, Stego I'm hoping by Christmas...
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote