Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-18-2006, 01:54 AM   #21
Deadpool
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Well fellas, I just made it home, it was the toughest thing I had to do in my life thus far. The vet examined fred, weighed him (which he had lost over a half a pound since teusday which is a huge amount for a guinea pig) and suggested that he be put to sleep. He stopped eating completely, didnt drink water, and just laid in the little waste that he was able to produce. Fred was slowly starving himself to death, was very lethargic, and couldnt even stand up comfortably. My once strong and healthy boy was slowly passing away and I couldnt bare to watch it anymore. I put my best little bud to sleep forever and he looked extremely comfortable throughout the whole process, I want to thank you all for sharing and for basically guiding me in the right direction. You are all a bunch of stand up guys and thanks for being there for me. Funny thing we both had the same B-Day!

R.I.P. Fred Ordonez 4/7/01- 2/17/06
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 08:23 AM   #22
Comicboy
Deadman

So sorry Deadpool. Its such a hard thing to do. We recently had to put down my Siberian. He was only 8. He had an accident walking and basically blew out his hips. They told us they could do the surgery but it was no guarantee he would ever walk again. My worst day ever. My sympathies to all of you that have lost your friends.
Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 08:28 AM   #23
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool
Well fellas, I just made it home, it was the toughest thing I had to do in my life thus far. The vet examined fred, weighed him (which he had lost over a half a pound since teusday which is a huge amount for a guinea pig) and suggested that he be put to sleep. He stopped eating completely, didnt drink water, and just laid in the little waste that he was able to produce. Fred was slowly starving himself to death, was very lethargic, and couldnt even stand up comfortably. My once strong and healthy boy was slowly passing away and I couldnt bare to watch it anymore. I put my best little bud to sleep forever and he looked extremely comfortable throughout the whole process, I want to thank you all for sharing and for basically guiding me in the right direction. You are all a bunch of stand up guys and thanks for being there for me. Funny thing we both had the same B-Day!

R.I.P. Fred Ordonez 4/7/01- 2/17/06
Sorry to hear that Deadpool. We are going through that right now with my one dog. He is at a point that he can no longer get up by himself. We have to pick him up and take him outside and if he falls over you have to get him again. He isn't in any pain but I know the day is fast approaching when I will have to decide what to do. I am not looking forward to that day.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:43 AM   #24
CanadianMachine
I am da law!

Sorry to hear about your bad news DP. I have two dogs and God knows that if anything happened to them it would crush me. They are not pets, they are my buddies. I hope some day you can get another GP and enjoy his company as much as Freds. All the best to you bud.
CanadianMachine is offline   Reply With Quote