Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-15-2021, 08:26 PM   #1611
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Zero chance we don't get the Campbell Storm cover as a print in the next 12 months.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:31 PM   #1612
MechWestern
Sailor Moon

Looks great to me!
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:33 PM   #1613
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Was really excited about this piece but after seeing all of the pictures it seems stiff. Haven’t decided on this one yet.
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:50 PM   #1614
Demona
Martian Manhunter

It’s not stiff if you take a look and consider her muscles. It’s more powerful and strong than it seems. There is a profile pic and her glutes and core are so engaged. Girl is using all her power and strength. Which is a fun contrast to Power Girl who is clearly chillin and having fun, but is still flexing.

I’m gonna have to take a look at the line-up, but other than Cyclops, Storm seems to be the hardest working mutant in this fight
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:05 PM   #1615
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Someone on FB mocked her up in black. Looks pretty nice.

Now remove the pads, Xs, cape, change the belt/collar/wrist bands from gold to yellow or black and add a bolt to the chest.

I like this...base is eh, but Storm herself looks great...maybe even better than XM's?
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:14 PM   #1616
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

WOW! She's perfect! Finally the perfect storm for me. I love how they showcased the tornado's power with those debris.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:23 PM   #1617
COI

Looks pretty good overall. Hopefully the hairline gets smoothed out in production.

I do find the pose a little stiff, probably because all four of her limbs are extended symmetrically. But that's a minor thing and maybe it's just me.

The costume color is perfect. Hopefully the factory does it justice.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:31 PM   #1618
MikeandElio
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
It’s not stiff if you take a look and consider her muscles. It’s more powerful and strong than it seems. There is a profile pic and her glutes and core are so engaged. Girl is using all her power and strength. Which is a fun contrast to Power Girl who is clearly chillin and having fun, but is still flexing.

I’m gonna have to take a look at the line-up, but other than Cyclops, Storm seems to be the hardest working mutant in this fight
It’s called an opinion I think she looks stiff but you don’t. You say things like flexing which for most people when flexing they stiffen up a bit, at least in the area the are flexing. Personally don’t care for it that much but to each their own. It doesn’t have the WOW factor and as a Storm collector I expect better. I’m just happy I don’t have to own every piece and I know how to edit and not jump for new releases.
MikeandElio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:40 PM   #1619
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Is the cape tucked into the wrist? Hope they master that situation in mass production.
Yeah I noticed that too. Hopefully whenever we see her on a live stream they are allowed to mess with the cape. I want assurances those hands can't be yanked out simply by touching her cape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Looks pretty good overall. Hopefully the hairline gets smoothed out in production.

I do find the pose a little stiff, probably because all four of her limbs are extended symmetrically. But that's a minor thing and maybe it's just me.

The costume color is perfect. Hopefully the factory does it justice.
I'd love it if they fixed the hairline but not if that means messing with the portrait. Her face is perfection.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:49 PM   #1620
Frayhor
Sinister Six

On SS instagram, there is a lot more pictures of Storm.
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote