Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-21-2024, 02:14 PM   #41
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
The video also shows him holding a nunchaku and with his bare hand, too.
Thanks bro. Just watched the video. For me, hes perfect. The likeness in the video is killer, same for Neo. Blitzway did a fantastic job on both.

I understand some being not satisfied with the pose but I prefer this pose over a shooting pose any day of the week. This simple pose conveys a ton of emotion while being super easy to display and integrate next to other pieces. I think its very tastefully done.

Really excited for this one.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 06:41 PM   #42
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I have seen resin with some texture but it's not just texture, there should be a couple creases on his forehead and more lines on his face in general. Also kinda feel like his upper lip isn't right. I also don't like the post much either, in general I'm just not feeling this wick at all.
I see what you mean but that would make him look unnecessarily older. I think Blitzway has done a great job painting the skin texture.

I love the museum pose. I find the pose of Caine too dynamic for my liking. JW as a stand-alone piece looks fantastic to me.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:09 PM   #43
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Watched John Wick (1) the other night for the first time in a while, Maybe 3-4 years easy. I’ve been bombarded with 2 and 3 basically on repeat on TV and watched part 4, 3 times. Part 1 is so damn good (overall still my favorite but the other films ALL have their amazing scenes). It does a wonderful job introducing the character and the underworld he is from. I can vividly remember the first time watching the first movie, and the character development setting the stage for who John Wick is…without knowing who he is. The first slew of kills at his house and callong the cleanup crew for a “dinner reservation” and the cop arriving at his North Jersey home asking him “you working again John.” All part of the build. Then at the red circle club after the bath house and he hits the club floor and upstairs when this track plays that was when my John Wick love affair oofficlaly began. I remember being captivated by the song and action I was witnessing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNXsO6j0n4s

And when they brought this song back in part 4 during the overhead sequence it was like going back home. So cool.

I cant wait for this piece.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 05:10 AM   #44
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzway
Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway proudly announces the upcoming pre-order, featuring the iconic duo of John Wick & Caine from the movie ”John Wick: Chapter 4.“

Stay tuned for an incredible lineup of products set to be revealed soon!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 05:30 AM   #45
Exorcist
Hydra

Talking

Cool! I wonder which 3 characters could be next
Exorcist is online now   Reply With Quote