Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #1081
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdealx View Post
Hey Jerry when was the last time you went to the Doc for a health check-up, buddy?

You're not overdoing it and eating your favourite Burrito constantly when reaching for perfection for your upcoming pieces?

We your loyal base don't want anything bad happening to your health!

Im actually due for my physical but Im not worried. Ive been eating pretty decently and have lost some weight lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
So one quick question to Jerry concerning Thundercats,

It's finally official that that the NS has ended and we wouldn't be seeing Season 2 as Dan Norton commented.

So, even if you are focusing right now on the Original Thundercats, is this going to affect your Thundercats statue making? and probably thinking of not progressing with the whole line??

Thank you
Its always dependent on how sales go...if for some reason Tygra sales tank then we cant move forward with Cheetara or anyone else. I dont forsee that happening but it should be recognized.

The current show doesnt affect us at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
any news on classic Scorpion
Revised sculpt just finished about 2 hours ago...so off to molds and cast then paint...
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #1082
Batminator
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Any plans for a classic Shao Khan (different pose, base) even though you're making MK9 Shao Khan? Thanks!
Batminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #1083
dutch1987
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Smile

Hi I m just started collecting Street fighter line ....i m getting Bison-Guile which r still available at retail price & also getting Chun Li...have pre-ordered Sagat Sideshow Ex.... i didnt know how pcs Ex works for preorder also I will be getting every Street Fighter statue from now on but i have missed on some great characters like Akuma-Ryu-Ken-Zangief-Vega-Cammy.
Jerry Sir is there any chance to do them again in different pose .....? I just read thread abt next Street Fighter statue will only be sold directly through PCS website...... when we can see update on that ? R u going to notify everyone here ?
dutch1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #1084
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

watch this space ....

there's a thread out there on this!
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #1085
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batminator View Post
Any plans for a classic Shao Khan (different pose, base) even though you're making MK9 Shao Khan? Thanks!
No plans for Klassic Shao Kahn yet, but then I usually only plan a couple figures ahead. he could easily show up next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch1987 View Post
Hi I m just started collecting Street fighter line ....i m getting Bison-Guile which r still available at retail price & also getting Chun Li...have pre-ordered Sagat Sideshow Ex.... i didnt know how pcs Ex works for preorder also I will be getting every Street Fighter statue from now on but i have missed on some great characters like Akuma-Ryu-Ken-Zangief-Vega-Cammy.
Jerry Sir is there any chance to do them again in different pose .....? I just read thread abt next Street Fighter statue will only be sold directly through PCS website...... when we can see update on that ? R u going to notify everyone here ?
We are going to revisit characters like Ryu and Akuma beginning next year as the World Warriors will be complete. These will be all new poses so they wont affect the original statues.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #1086
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
No plans for Klassic Shao Kahn yet, but then I usually only plan a couple figures ahead. he could easily show up next year.

We are going to revisit characters like Ryu and Akuma beginning next year as the World Warriors will be complete. These will be all new poses so they wont affect the original statues.

!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!! Akuma and Ryu!!! Thank you jerry!
1/4 scale or 1/3 scale?
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #1087
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Cool & Wicked on revisiting Akuma & Ryu again!

Quote:

darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #1088
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
AWESOME!
Loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #1089
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Jerry, what are your thoughts on the prices that some of your work is going for these days on the secondary market? eg: Shin Akuma, P2 Vega etc...

O_O Ryu and Akuma all variants please! xD good timing for me to come into the hobby I'd say!
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #1090
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
1/4 scale or 1/3 scale?
+1 on this question
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote