Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #481
Nuobz
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdealx View Post
One that everybody knows is www.shoryuken.com or www.gaiaonline.com

I'm sure others will vouch for more underground links that i don't know about myself.
http://www.eventhubs.com/ and http://iplaywinner.com/ are pretty good websites for fighting games, but eventhubs is only capcom fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
While I LOVE Mad and Darksiders I couldnt touch it now that SOTA has. I dont ever want to be seen as being a follower.

One day I hope Joe lets me do Battlechasers.

Unfortunately, as much as I love Blizzard (as seen by my Warcraft action figures from 2005) Id have to say, no. Thats Sideshows territory.
I would love to see you guys make Battle Chasers statues, might be better if you got Joe to do some original character designs and you make statues based on his artworks.

Damn i would of loved to see you make a Tyrael statue, Damn you Sideshow.

Thanks for answering Jerry!!
Nuobz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #482
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Jerry the Biggest sites about fightings games are www.Eventhubs.com, www.Iplaywinner.com and www.Shoryuken.com and I think you can contact Team Spooky via iplaywinner.com and the guys at www.crosscounter.tv
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #483
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Unfortunately, as much as I love Blizzard (as seen by my Warcraft action figures from 2005) Id have to say, no. Thats Sideshows territory.
Sadly, Sideshow is not doing a very good job with the licence. If someone made large scale 1/4 or 1/2 scale blizzard statues from Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Diablo or Starcraft, they would sell extremely well. It is a largely untapped market. There is 1 Starcraft statue of a space marine and he's going for incredible prices in the secondary market. Whoever decides to jump into large high end collectibles will have a huge fanbase to cater too (World or Warcraft alone has 10 million subscribers).
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #484
Nuobz
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylojiks View Post
Sadly, Sideshow is not doing a very good job with the licence. If someone made large scale 1/4 or 1/2 scale blizzard statues from Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, they would sell extremely well. It is a largely untapped market. There is 1 starcraft statue of a space marine from Starcraft and he's going for incredible prices in the secondary market. Whoever decides to jump into large high end collectibles will have a huge fanbase to cater too (World or Warcraft alone has 10 million subscribers).
Nuobz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #485
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Sadly, Sideshow is not doing a very good job with the licence. If someone made large scale 1/4 or 1/2 scale blizzard statues from Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Diablo or Starcraft, they would sell extremely well. It is a largely untapped market. There is 1 Starcraft statue of a space marine and he's going for incredible prices in the secondary market. Whoever decides to jump into large high end collectibles will have a huge fanbase to cater too (World or Warcraft alone has 10 million subscribers).

I agree with you there!
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #486
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
As long as they are doing it I cant touch it. I dont know that Id be able to cough up the change that Blizzard would want for the rights anyway...

Probably an awful lot.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:10 AM   #487
THE_BEAST
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I still vote for married with children
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:17 AM   #488
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
I sure hope so !
Motaro is a great choice! Before doing Motaro, will we see a 1/4 Shao Kahn statue from PSC first, Jerry? In 2012? I want you to sculpt him. He will be very big with light-up eyes holding a big hammer!
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:24 AM   #489
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
The ES for Chun Li and Sagat will be high. We have to take advantage of those super popular characters as the profits help us make the less popular characters.

If it wasnt for that I would have to cancel things like Lord Raptor.
Your Street Fighter 1/4 pf line is still the motor of your business and the one that attracts the most people.

Just cancel things like Lord Raptor Rather make Balrog or Honda...

So Sagat will be the next with high ES over the 750 (Reg+EX) limit?
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #490
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Just cancel things like Lord Raptor Rather make Balrog or Honda...
Lord Raptor is already released and it's kinda rude to assume that there aren't people waiting for the next in line for the Darkstalkers... I bet you didn't even play any of the Darkstalker games... if you had, you'd agree that those games are superior to the Street Fighter ones

at least, that's our opinion. Just because DS isn't as widely known as SF doesn't mean those aren't good games and interesting characters. Personally, I'd prefer to see more DS characters than SF because the SF characters aren't that interesting to me (apart from some like Chun-Li, Vega, Bison, Cammy, Blanka, Viper, Ibuki, Rose ...)

Please Jerry, just continue the DS line! We want them all!
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote