Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 12-06-2019, 08:48 PM   #31
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I love Monster Hunter. But a few things about it are causing me to not pull the trigger.....

A) the male, female and palico are wearing the same armor as the enemy. Them having a different set of armor would have been way cooler.

B) the size. Guess this a personal issue and wish for all of my statues to be roughly the same size. Normally only collect 1/4

C) the prize. I stated that the size was kinda small or not to scale to what I collect. But if this piece was bigger in scale the price would be higher. I would be more willi g to pay for a bigger scale. But I think 1/10 is a little small for the big price IMO

D) even if I would like to purchase this, it dropped around Christmas time. I'm sure this will cause a few people interested to not order because of the holidays. Did I read that right that the pre-orders will close on the Dec. 22? That's like 17 days. Yikes

The overall look of the piece looks awesome though
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:27 PM   #32
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarko View Post
Woah, it looks good. But 280 USD per figure for a 1/10 scale is rather high, no? That is the usual price for 1/6 scale these days.....
The price reflects the complexity and paintjob for the piece and also our costs. But we greatly reduced the price for the bundle which gives you massive discounts !
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:30 PM   #33
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I love Monster Hunter. But a few things about it are causing me to not pull the trigger.....

A) the male, female and palico are wearing the same armor as the enemy. Them having a different set of armor would have been way cooler.

B) the size. Guess this a personal issue and wish for all of my statues to be roughly the same size. Normally only collect 1/4

C) the prize. I stated that the size was kinda small or not to scale to what I collect. But if this piece was bigger in scale the price would be higher. I would be more willi g to pay for a bigger scale. But I think 1/10 is a little small for the big price IMO

D) even if I would like to purchase this, it dropped around Christmas time. I'm sure this will cause a few people interested to not order because of the holidays. Did I read that right that the pre-orders will close on the Dec. 22? That's like 17 days. Yikes

The overall look of the piece looks awesome though
A) that was intentional. We wanted a theme for the diorama.

B) the full diorama is roughly the size of a 1/4 scale in terms of footprint

C) it's a complex piece with close 200 parts. So it's not a typical 1/10 scale price. Plus these are limited edition

D) limited time only.

Thanks for kind words and input!
Old 12-06-2019, 09:59 PM   #34
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thank you Kinetiquette for clearing some concerns up. I wish to see the final pieces in collector's hand.

This will be an extremely hard statue to get a hold of later because of the availability. Hopefully you guys release more statues in the future
Old 12-07-2019, 01:41 AM   #35
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I see what you mean about the complexity. But the initial reaction, I can tell you, was horrifying to see that price given the 1/10 scale (and I assume it was the same for many others too).

Anyway, now that the initial shock is slowly wearing off, and I am starting to consider it once again, will this be available through Sideshow, or is it exclusive to the Kinetiquettes store?
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:32 AM   #36
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

It will be available on Sideshow as well
Old 12-08-2019, 07:24 PM   #37
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Wow, really excited for this!

A couple questions:
- Does the bundle also individual stands for the figures if deciding to display them separately?

- Is there an expected ship date?

- Any future Monster Hunter stuff in works? I would definitely go for a Lagiacrus or Devil Jho
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:10 AM   #38
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
Wow, really excited for this!

A couple questions:
- Does the bundle also individual stands for the figures if deciding to display them separately?

- Is there an expected ship date?

- Any future Monster Hunter stuff in works? I would definitely go for a Lagiacrus or Devil Jho
Yes. The bundle includes all the parts you'd get from buying individually.

Estimated ship date is Q4 2020

We already have something in the works. If Zinogre does well, we hope we can produce that as well
Old 12-11-2019, 01:11 AM   #39
Submissive421

http://https://youtu.be/Xxht1gwD4z0

There is a video of the statue for a better scale and can see more details if anybody is interested
Old 12-11-2019, 09:20 PM   #40
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Yes. The bundle includes all the parts you'd get from buying individually.

Estimated ship date is Q4 2020

We already have something in the works. If Zinogre does well, we hope we can produce that as well
Thank you, glad to hear it!
I bet it's ah Rathalos!
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote