Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-16-2021, 09:58 AM   #261
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor88 View Post
I really liked this statue, I think sculpt and paint is 10/10
My only problem is the hoverchair comes only with cerebro helmet. I had to buy both versions and take the front looking head from verA. Than I sold ver A without that head (had to sell at huge loss because of that)
But now I'm super happy with the final result! The perfect presentation of the professor!
That's brilliant... But man, it sucks you had to buy two in order to get the look you want.

No idea why XM doesn't offer these basic types of switch outs, especially when it's already available with the second version but oh well.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 08:31 PM   #262
ZoMBie343
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
That's brilliant... But man, it sucks you had to buy two in order to get the look you want.

No idea why XM doesn't offer these basic types of switch outs, especially when it's already available with the second version but oh well.
I had no idea this was the situation! I have a sealed ver. B because I thought I could this look! Now I'm pissed!
ZoMBie343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:44 AM   #263
CaptainSmiley
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Received my version B a couple weeks ago. Put 3 new AAA batteries in the chair, probably used the lights for maybe 5-10 minutes tops over the first three or four days and a couple days later when I tried to turn it on they were dead as a doornail. Switched the batteries out, used the lights maybe 2-3 minutes over a couple days, tried them again today and dead as a doornail again. That's some really fast draining. Doubt ill be putting any more batteries in. I rarely use light up features so not a big deal, but still a bit disappointing.
CaptainSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #264
The Merovingian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmiley View Post
Received my version B a couple weeks ago. Put 3 new AAA batteries in the chair, probably used the lights for maybe 5-10 minutes tops over the first three or four days and a couple days later when I tried to turn it on they were dead as a doornail. Switched the batteries out, used the lights maybe 2-3 minutes over a couple days, tried them again today and dead as a doornail again. That's some really fast draining. Doubt ill be putting any more batteries in. I rarely use light up features so not a big deal, but still a bit disappointing.
That's what exactly happened to me. I tried 2 sets of batteries over a 5 day period and both times the batteries were drained after 48 hours. But, what I don't understand is that I barely used the light during both battery changes, which meant this unit was draining the batteries while the lighting feature was not in use, which is unfortunate.
The Merovingian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 01:03 PM   #265
fsdre
Mephisto

Just unboxed mine and was wondering what kind of batteries go in the control panel, it appears no batteries came with it so just need to know which ones to buy?
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 05:04 PM   #266
The Merovingian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdre View Post
Just unboxed mine and was wondering what kind of batteries go in the control panel, it appears no batteries came with it so just need to know which ones to buy?
CR 2032
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2955 (1).jpg
Views:	19
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	145223  
The Merovingian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 11:16 PM   #267
djmogo89
Justice League

Bought the wheelchair version for a fair price shipped. Will get him early next week. How are you guys that own him feel about the piece after having him for over a year already?
djmogo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 04:02 PM   #268
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmogo89 View Post
Bought the wheelchair version for a fair price shipped. Will get him early next week. How are you guys that own him feel about the piece after having him for over a year already?
I think I also saw that listing, that was a great price.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 04:19 PM   #269
djmogo89
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
I think I also saw that listing, that was a great price.
Yeah, it was in several Facebook groups. Him and Beast are the only X-men that I am musing to be happy with that team.
djmogo89 is offline   Reply With Quote