Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 05-27-2022, 11:19 PM   #111
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

So guys I noticed something, and as marketing why would they lable it like that???

So wel all know Ininity Gal Gadot was made out of (holds heart) Silica Gel

So I was looking at the others: HQ/Mera/selina and out of those 3 only Selina was labled Medical platinum silicone, both HQ and Mera are Labled just Silicone is that not worth mentioning that its made out of Medical platinum ??? now I am like its medical Ihope???
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:25 PM   #112
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

They actually confirmed that their WW bust is made of platinum silicone.
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:31 PM   #113
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
Really, you have the post?

But in any case maybe SS can change the info on these busts, had me confused haha

but great news thanks, on that note give me Daenerys teasers haha
Old 05-28-2022, 12:54 AM   #114
Brandon
The X-Men

This is probably my most anticipated piece at the moment. Really interested to see how they work in the dragon on her hand.

Would silicone even be able to handle weight of a resin dragon? Nonetheless, I have a feeling this will be the most incredible bust we've seen from IS.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:56 AM   #115
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
This is probably my most anticipated piece at the moment. Really interested to see how they work in the dragon on her hand.

Would silicone even be able to handle weight of a resin dragon? Nonetheless, I have a feeling this will be the most incredible bust we've seen from IS.

Same, this bust will be breath taking, the dress with golden frame is best choice....

Yeah the silicone should have no problem, its strong plus I believe the its not just silicone, thats just the skin
Old 05-28-2022, 05:15 AM   #116
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
You mean they just claimed it was or they showed proof?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 06:52 PM   #117
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Really, you have the post?

But in any case maybe SS can change the info on these busts, had me confused haha

but great news thanks, on that note give me Daenerys teasers haha
Yes, they actually confirmed it on this very forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
You mean they just claimed it was or they showed proof?
Well, some of the product (WW bust) is already out there for people to actually see, feel+touch and analyze. So if they made a false claim, it will surely backfire on them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.09.47.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	150154  
Old 05-28-2022, 10:32 PM   #118
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

It's mine as well! I plan on building a display with this as the centerpiece and the P1 Dany and Jon Snow on throne on either side of it.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:40 PM   #119
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Yes, they actually confirmed it on this very forum.

Well, some of the product (WW bust) is already out there for people to actually see, feel+touch and analyze. So if they made a false claim, it will surely backfire on them.
Not sure you can tell just by looking at the finished product. I thought it was already "confirmed" somewhere else that it was NOT platinum. As shady as they were with that piece already, I would not be shocked to see them lying again.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 10:42 AM   #120
lighterheaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Not sure you can tell just by looking at the finished product. I thought it was already "confirmed" somewhere else that it was NOT platinum. As shady as they were with that piece already, I would not be shocked to see them lying again.
I'm sure there are plenty of high end collectors who can tell the difference just by touching/feeling it, from the smell, etc.
Also there's always possibilities of collectors/owners to bring it to a silicone expert to check it out.

Point is, the actual item is out there, so if Infinity studios lied about it, they will surely lost their credibility and there will be waves of WW bust owners who want their money back due to false statement from IS.

None of those happened, and they clearly confirmed it on public here in this forum that it's platinum silicone, so there's that.