Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-25-2021, 10:57 AM   #241
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshadow View Post
I mean this isn't even meant to be classic Cap. It's the Ultimate version.
Agreed. If you are buying this it's with the full knowledge that this isn't the classic version of the character. If I bought this I wouldn't even want a head sculpt with wing tips. I don't think it would look right or good on this statue given it's the Ultimate version of the character.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 07:42 PM   #242
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Man this statue is really very tempting. What to do, what to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Pull that trigger brother. Do it. Do it.
Man I was going to , but it looks like this is shipping soon. Tried using the payment plan on Spec Fiction site. Says last payment is June. With 5 statues ordered already I don’t want another $300 bill for the next 3 months.
Wish I would have known sooner.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 08:42 PM   #243
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
I'm a classic Cap fan too, but his old costume just doesn't hold up anymore. They made a joke out of it in the MCU, and it's pretty hard to find a recent comic version where he's wearing the winged helmet.
?

The classic costume with wings is what he’s been wearing since the end of Secret Empire several years ago. Any recent in-continuity comic will have that costume.

Latest “Captain America”

Latest “Avengers”
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 11:54 PM   #244
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Man I was going to , but it looks like this is shipping soon. Tried using the payment plan on Spec Fiction site. Says last payment is June. With 5 statues ordered already I don’t want another $300 bill for the next 3 months.
That’s odd. I ordered last night with final payment in December. You can stretch the payments out.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 06:32 AM   #245
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
That’s odd. I ordered last night with final payment in December. You can stretch the payments out.
Yeah for whatever reason it wouldn’t let me go past June. When I was thinking about it a few days ago it was Dec too. Maybe it was a glitch, I tried a few times but got the same results.I emailed Todd, hopefully he can look into it and let me know.
Old 03-27-2021, 08:57 AM   #246
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I wanted to preorder this too, with possibly spreading the payments out. When attempting to order, it also gave me a date of June, and monthly payments of almost $300. I will reach out to Todd. I don't have a Captain America statue and this looks pretty darn sweet!!! Maybe try to convince my wife I need another statue. Lol.
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 04:41 AM   #247
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmason0122 View Post
I wanted to preorder this too, with possibly spreading the payments out. When attempting to order, it also gave me a date of June, and monthly payments of almost $300. I will reach out to Todd. I don't have a Captain America statue and this looks pretty darn sweet!!! Maybe try to convince my wife I need another statue. Lol.
So unfortunately I’m going to pass on this one, as I got an email back from Spec and it is supposed to ship in June of this year. Maybe it was originally going to be December and it got pushed up. Not sure what happened.
Guess it’s a blessing in disguise, as I don’t have room for 1 more statue at the moment, yet I have 5 on order already. Soooo gives me time to maybe move a few of the older ones. And also find a hiding spot for the ones that are coming so the wife doesn’t see them...lmao
Old 03-28-2021, 05:46 AM   #248
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah for whatever reason it wouldn’t let me go past June. When I was thinking about it a few days ago it was Dec too. Maybe it was a glitch, I tried a few times but got the same results.I emailed Todd, hopefully he can look into it and let me know.
If you check out with PayPal Credit, you’ll have six months to pay the balance off in full with no interest.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:30 AM   #249
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
So unfortunately I’m going to pass on this one, as I got an email back from Spec and it is supposed to ship in June of this year. Maybe it was originally going to be December and it got pushed up. Not sure what happened.
Guess it’s a blessing in disguise, as I don’t have room for 1 more statue at the moment, yet I have 5 on order already. Soooo gives me time to maybe move a few of the older ones. And also find a hiding spot for the ones that are coming so the wife doesn’t see them...lmao
Sometimes I can use the whole, "it will be worth four times as much later, but I have to grab one now before they sell out," excuse. But I currently have 5 statues on preorder and it is getting more difficult to use that excuse. Lol.
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 05:42 AM   #250
Bangkok_wolf
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Not sure whether I should be happy or sad. I'm buying a house in Q3-Q4 and planned to have this delieved there.
Now I have to find a way to fit this in my tiny condo bed room
Bangkok_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote