3. Cyborg (Perez)
4. Nightwing (Perez, original costume)
5. Brainiac (80's Robot version)
6. Hawkman
7. Red Tornado
8. Green Arrow (cap/feather outfit)
9. Booster Gold
10. Blue Beetle
Sub out Cyborg and Nightwing for Aquaman and a Perez Deathstroke, and this would be my top 10.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:22 PM   #62
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

Love seeing all these character ideas. I could totally see myself buying almost all of these.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:50 PM   #63
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_2814 View Post
Hopefully …. it’s Guy Gardner that’s sold soon!
I'm all in with a COH/ modernized haircut. I don't care how comic accurate it is I am never displaying that bowl cut hair
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:26 AM   #64
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I'm all in with a COH/ modernized haircut. I don't care how comic accurate it is I am never displaying that bowl cut hair

Diorama only, you know the one I mean. I'm not even sure if I'm joking.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:45 AM   #65
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

1. Kyle Rayner GL ('90s)
2. Alan Scott GL
3. Dr. Fate
4. Jay Garrick Flash
5. Big Barda
6. Mister Miracle
7. Power Girl
8. Hawkman
9. Kilowog
10. Sandman (Wesley Dodds)
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:31 AM   #66
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Also, I sense a theme in your list....
That they'd fit great with my other Tweeterhead pieces?

I agree!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 11:27 AM   #67
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

1. Tim Drake Robin (90's original costume only please. No "Lets sculpt Damien and give him an alt-Tim head and pretend that the 15 year old's head works on a 10 year old's body")

2. Mr. Freeze (One of the more BTAS inspired comic costumes, definitely not New 52 or Super Powers.)

3. Nora Fries ('Floating' in a bell jar as a full-sized proximity piece to Freeze)

4. Huntress (90's version, black and purple No Man's Land costume, before she got the Jim-Lee midriff.)

5. Hush (This one would be the full-on Jim Lee version, pouches, H-logo, and all. Weirdly I can’t find an actual Jim Lee pic of this online, so here’s a figure of him)

6-10 are any and all Batman villains. Costumes must be pre-New 52 though. That's all I can think of right this second.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6E0B9015-27F8-4AB1-AA57-4696A5031B60.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	140215   Click image for larger version

Name:	DEEDB587-EADF-4633-B958-FAC193D77726.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	140216   Click image for larger version

Name:	FCD267CC-9C92-4395-86DD-87979043A52A.jpeg
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	140217   Click image for larger version

Name:	4152AFCE-7A93-4521-B119-1141ED1BC8F9.jpeg
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	140218   Click image for larger version

Name:	5E893679-D6F2-4F47-98B2-E9B0A01869EE.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	140219  

Last edited by gra007; 06-10-2021 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Added pics
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:17 PM   #68
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
Most of mine are Titans related with some associated Bat-family. I tried to use the smallest pics to save space.
Awesome list! I think the forum re-sizes large ass images anyways so all good! Love the context to each entry, you're winning! And man... Not gonna lie, I had to google who Terra was haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateon View Post
P.S. Saw others did it and added some comments to each character to give some insight into why I like these exact characters. Although it is 100% subjective as it goes.
Im glad you did because I love it when people toss in their thoughts as to "Why" and anything else they think is relevant. Great list! Im shocked you stopped at only 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Based on TH’s history, #1-8 I would PO even sight unseen. It’s safe to assume TH’s art direction won’t suddenly be in the toilet, and my decision to buy isn’t so precarious that a knee up or down will change my mind.
Hold me beer... kidding! But seriously thanks man, means a lot. Also, not sure why but your images are coming up broken?.. Cant get any of them to show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
I feel like I need two top tens...one for the Batman rogues and one for the allies.
Im not gonna tell you that you could make a second account to make a second "Top 10" list... but it seems like something someone could do if they REALLY felt that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
DAVE!!!

You know how Tweeterhead is going to be the BEST statue company, breaking ground, setting new standards and doing things that have never been done before? Well I challenge you to be the FIRST company out of the gate to ever announce statues of these to stellar break-out stars from the recent Future State Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl comics:

I know YOU want to!
OMG NO PRESSURE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottled_Water View Post
MOST most wanted is without a doubt Mr. Freeze. This particular photo I like quite a bit, with the classic dome head, red goggles, vent under the dome, and tubes going behind his shoulders to the canister on his back. Reason I love Freeze is because of how cool he is... but seriously, Mr. Freeze is a fantastic character. For me he embodies classic Hollywood (perhaps difficult to explain). It partly comes down to the costume, looking reminiscent to one of those old diving suits, but mainly it has to do with that tragic love story. It's filled with melancholy and hope, and Freeze is willing to venture to any depth to hold onto it even if it costs him his own humanity. I think his character illustrates how painful loss can be, but also why it's important to heal and move on (otherwise become a heart of ice).

... also I think he'd look cool on a shelf.

Now, I'd say it'd be really neat to have a Mr. Freeze with Nora in a cryo-tank, but whether he is worth the deluxe treatment is a question for everyone else.
So wait... you want a Mr Freeze?

Thanks kiddos! More responses later!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 09:57 PM   #69
MrYac
Hercules

1. Detective Chimp
i don't need 9 more, someday somebody will make him right..... right?
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:55 PM   #70
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’m simply going to sit back and see what comes. Let the try passionate DC fans get what they want and I will happily get the ladies that catch my eye.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote