Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 04:44 AM   #551
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I want to do a 1/4 84 Arnold and we may do it in the line.

My thoughts were to have him bent down in the time travel pod with the half sphere in the base lit up red hot. He would just be looking up with one hand down and the other just starting to raise.

This way you keep all of his business tucked up and away like it was in the films.

We are submitting this version for approval and I think it will be killer!

Paul
I usually don't have a thing for naked bodybuilders, but damn... watched T1 yesterday and the arrival of the T800 is an awe inspiring moment to me, incredibly evocative.
I'm loving this concept.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:34 AM   #552
predators87
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

My thoughts were to have him bent down in the time travel pod with the half sphere in the base lit up red hot. He would just be looking up with one hand down and the other just starting to raise.

This way you keep all of his business tucked up and away like it was in the films.

Paul
I was thinking of the pose for several days ...

I seem feasible ... and I hope to receive the green light !!

signed Arnold

Old 04-20-2015, 06:47 AM   #553
shiveringmelody
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

Paul

Dear God, please let this get approved and signed by Arnold himself!
Old 04-20-2015, 02:13 PM   #554
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Please for the love of all that is good in the world, make enough of these Terminator collectibles so people who want them can get them, even if they don't come with signatures. There's a guy in the other thread PUKING for crying out loud.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:48 PM   #555
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Paul, have you guys ever thought about dipping into video game collectibles? I read somewhere you said that you wouldn't or couldn't do Alien related collectibles. Yeah that sucks because we all know who's camping that license. Either way, given the opportunity, I totally believe you guys would crush any Alien collectible out there. I can bet your competition knows it too.

So Alien is out, I know. However, the game Dead Space is horrific and in some ways is very similar to the Alien franchise. I'm not sure if SS is still camping the license for that game (or even all three parts) after they released their version of engineer Isaac Clarke, but I believe that piece was 1:5 in scale.

That still leaves 1:4 out there and 1:1 for this awesome gaming franchise. As meticulous as you guys make your stuff, I can only imagine how fantastic it would be to be able to own 1:1 prop replicas of the weapons Clarke used in all three games. What a feeling it would be too be able to own my own life size plasma cutter. Statues would work too. So many different kinds of Necromorphs and so many different engineering suits Clarke wore throughout all three games.

Yeah, you're prolly already aware I love the game, so I just thought I'd throw this out there. Don't let Sideshow's version of Isaac Clarke be the only Dead Space piece ever made. By the way, looking forward to preordering the 1:4 Endo. You guys are too badass.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:37 PM   #556
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We are doing Video Game pieces, I hope to announce the line very soon...
Old 04-20-2015, 08:39 PM   #557
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Please be metal gear solid
Old 04-20-2015, 09:04 PM   #558
Grifterr
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Please be metal gear solid
Yes, would love to see this and metal gear rising.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:18 AM   #559
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
I usually don't have a thing for naked bodybuilders, but damn... watched T1 yesterday and the arrival of the T800 is an awe inspiring moment to me, incredibly evocative.
I'm loving this concept.
Agreed. I love the concept as well. It will be a marked departure from any Terminator Arnold statue done to date. That scene is definitely a signature scene from the film and I am definitely interested to see what Paul comes up with.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:58 AM   #560
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Agreed. I love the concept as well. It will be a marked departure from any Terminator Arnold statue done to date. That scene is definitely a signature scene from the film and I am definitely interested to see what Paul comes up with.
It's impressive what Chronicle is achieving here, at least for me. I've always been a Terminator fan (like everyone else), but so far never felt the slightest interest towards the collectibles around, especially statues.
I find most of the Terminator products done so far to be lackluster to some extent and overall incredibly boring. Even the (very good) Hot Toys and Enterbay dolls really don't spark any interest in me.
Now Chronicle has me locked for the 1:4 Endo and Spider Tank, plus I'm strongly hoping this naked Arnold gets approved, really looking forward for it.
What have they done to me, nnngh.
Closed Thread