Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-31-2021, 02:02 AM   #151
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I read 9 episodes for Wanda Vision. Aligns up with Winter Soldier too I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I read 9 episodes as well. I think I will start watching again. I only watched the 1st episode and was going to wait for all of them to come out, but you guys have me curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
One nice thing about short episodes is easily get through first four in an evening.
Yep, it is 9, my bad, I believe I was going off what Feige said in in an interview which is each show will either be 6 1hour episodes or 10 30minute Episodes, however, I think WandaVision may be 8 30minute episodes with a 1 hour finale.

I believe Falcon and the Winter Soldier will have the 1 hour format.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 04:28 AM   #152
WhistlingTime
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I read 9 episodes as well. I think I will start watching again. I only watched the 1st episode and was going to wait for all of them to come out, but you guys have me curious.
I was intending to do the same but ended up caving - watched the first 4 back-to-back today. Very enjoyable.

I like the progression through the sitcom eras as they seed the mystery and intrigue. They've nailed each of the decades, both in comedy and style.

I'd love to know how this show would play for someone with little to no knowledge of the MCU/Marvel.
WhistlingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:18 AM   #153
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I think if someone who had little knowledge of Marvel or the Marvel Cinematic Universe would definitely be confused. If you think about it there were people on this board who were very familiar with both the MCU and Marvel Comics who wanted to or either did give the series up after the first few episodes. If a total stranger to both stuck it out til the 3rd episode I think it would definitely bring them in to where they would want to see more and watch some of the movies and future tv shows.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 01:15 PM   #154
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
for anyone who was thinking about giving up on this series -DON"T!!!!

I just finished watching the 4th episode and it was incredible!!!!

It answers so many questions yet set many up to be answered over the next 5 episodes. It really brought everything together. Highly, highly recommend it.
I think the show has already lost built2shred. It's funny that he started this thread and was the first one to bail.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 01:23 PM   #155
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Spoiler
does she have visions dead body?
Spoiler
That's creepy--a little like Norman Bates in Psycho keeping his dead mother in the basement. That glimpse of Vision's corpse made me wonder if Wanda has been animating it this entire time.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 02:02 PM   #156
Zombie
The unstoppable force has met the unmovable object

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
Spoiler
That's creepy--a little like Norman Bates in Psycho keeping his dead mother in the basement. That glimpse of Vision's corpse made me wonder if Wanda has been animating it this entire time.
Spoiler
given that everything that has entered her world has transformed to fit her ideal, I would assume she is indeed animating his dead body. That shot was so jarring and a bit frightening
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 02:18 PM   #157
Pendragon3000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Episode 4 was great, I'm wondering how this will end up tying in with upcoming MCU movies.
Pendragon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:41 PM   #158
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlingTime View Post
I was intending to do the same but ended up caving - watched the first 4 back-to-back today. Very enjoyable.

I like the progression through the sitcom eras as they seed the mystery and intrigue. They've nailed each of the decades, both in comedy and style.

I'd love to know how this show would play for someone with little to no knowledge of the MCU/Marvel.
Yeah, it was enjoyable. Even up to the 3rd episode I really enjoyed this series. The studio did a great job mimicking the series in whatever decade it was set in. The 4th episode really kicked it up a few notches and it was great to see familiar characters from the movies and comic book.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:19 AM   #159
Augen
Metal Men

Wow!

I thought I knew what was happening, and then they pulled a meta twist that had me going "WHAT!?"

The possibilities now are...I guess almost endless.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:47 AM   #160
Frankierock
Omega Red

Wow that was Amazing..a lot to take in here.
I see a lot of clues pointing toward it not being Wanda.

And after that Cameo did anyone notice that Vision was called a Popsicle? That has to be in reference to him being dead, right?

On a side note.—-
lets all not forget J.J is the first person to technically introduce the Multiverse in Spider-Man Homecoming. A lot of people are saying it all starts with Wandavision. But I believe it just will continue and confirm what we all knew and hoped for in this series.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote