Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 05-23-2014, 12:46 PM   #301
demonhunter
Kingpin

demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:07 AM   #302
demonhunter
Kingpin

Any day is a good day to draw the Gawddamn Batman. Batman and his son. Damian Wayne. I have finally warmed up to the idea that daddy and son fighting crime together and setting justice is a good thing. At least Bruce has a real family now and a chance to give Damian what he never had. The warmth and guidance of a father. He's quite a nice dad, when he is not beating criminals. Art by Os Kuek
Old 05-30-2014, 10:13 PM   #303
demonhunter
Kingpin

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?"
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #304
demonhunter
Kingpin

Trying a more painterly feel.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:05 AM   #305
deenamathew
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post

"Hulk smash planes! Planes leave Hulk alone!!!!!" Hulk, the loveable green giant. His catchphrase is 'Hulk Smash!' An unstoppable juggernaut powered by Gamma radiation. The thing about drawing Hulk is, you have to really make him look angry. Like really really pissed off. Here we have Hulk just making his way through a city, but some people just won't leave him alone. The trail of destruction is a by product of Hulk defending himself. For the jets, I liked F22 Raptors. The most powerful fighter jets and they look very cool. Suits Hulk.I use more shadows on this one. Personally, I like my drawings with less black areas. But people seem to like that heavy inking/shadows feel. Lastly, drawing windows on buildings is a pain! But enjoyable! Hulk Smash! (Pencils on 180gsm artblock paper, A3 size)
Thanks for sharing this image of hulk. Hulk is one my DS favorite hero. My kid would love those images of hulk. I have downloaded a few images of hulk from were is use to regular download the images. My DS use to color those pictures and paste it on his wall. Here is the like were i have downloaded the coloring pages of HULK.

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/...ddler_0086121/
deenamathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:36 AM   #306
demonhunter
Kingpin

My latest sketch on the spot for a friend. He wanted a Ms Marvel. I told him I could only do the black costume with a thunderbolt. The classic costume was too complicated for my memory at the restaurant.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:13 AM   #307
demonhunter
Kingpin

Old 12-28-2014, 10:12 AM   #308
demonhunter
Kingpin

Old 12-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #309
demonhunter
Kingpin

We have crossed over into 2015! It's gonna be a great year for you , you , and everybody. New year, new beginnings, new adventures,new hope. If you run into any trouble,take She-Hulk's advice, whack it with a parking meter. I don't know what possesed me, I just hurriedly did this. Pencils on sketchpad. Bigger than A4, so my puny scanner couldn't catch everything. Touched up and added tones with Photoshop. Based on the Sideshow Collectibles Marvel's She-Hulk Premium Format statue, EXclusive version. Art by Os Kuek.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:48 AM   #310
demonhunter
Kingpin

Spiderman 2 poster work in progress by Os Kuek