Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 07-10-2023, 11:13 AM   #351
srttoz
Mephisto

Hey guys. I'm new to HT but I collect Sideshow statues for years now. I preordered this and the batman deluxe edition since it looked so god damn epic. Yea expensive, but I'm used to paying $800 statue prices so it didn't bother me. I guess my question is does hot toys make a limited amount of these like Sideshow does statues? Or do they just sell em like hotcakes forever? Thanks
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 01:15 PM   #352
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Hey guys. I'm new to HT but I collect Sideshow statues for years now. I preordered this and the batman deluxe edition since it looked so god damn epic. Yea expensive, but I'm used to paying $800 statue prices so it didn't bother me. I guess my question is does hot toys make a limited amount of these like Sideshow does statues? Or do they just sell em like hotcakes forever? Thanks
They limit them but dont number them, so you really never know how many are out there. They also dont tend to be around for order for too long once they start to ship, if they are even around at that point. Figure collecting is a little different in that regard, you have to get on the train early or risk missing out. I plan on ordering both soon for that same reason. Thats not to say an alternate version wont get made, see Iron Man, Captain America, but that depends on the property and if an alternate version might sell.
Tbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 10:38 PM   #353
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
They limit them but dont number them, so you really never know how many are out there. They also dont tend to be around for order for too long once they start to ship, if they are even around at that point. Figure collecting is a little different in that regard, you have to get on the train early or risk missing out. I plan on ordering both soon for that same reason. Thats not to say an alternate version wont get made, see Iron Man, Captain America, but that depends on the property and if an alternate version might sell.
Ahh okay sounds good. I just didn't want them to be over produced. I like when my collectibles hold and increase their value.

This is one heck of a set!
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote