Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-02-2021, 09:25 PM   #91
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Got it, confirmed that he's riding a giant birthday cake.
Make it ice cream cake and it's a day 1 PO.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:39 AM   #92
Bottled_Water
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
The ONLY thing I'll confirm about this is that this new Batman is definitely NOT a "Deluxe Maquette". Joker is the only one of the year. We definitely dont want to do too many of those, probably only one a year max to start.

But yah, I know people want to see him sooner rather than later, but we wanted to spread the trinity out over the year... But we did want to show how Superman (announced / solicited in Jan) fit with other JLA'ers with the new Tweeterhead 2.0 Line so people could see where this whole thing is possibly going.

Stoked to show off Batman, but Wonder Woman first... and some other JLA'ers sprinkled inbetween...
Well... if there was a deluxe Mr. Freeze with Nora in cryo chamber, I wouldn't be against that, just sayin'.
Bottled_Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:01 AM   #93
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottled_Water View Post
Well... if there was a deluxe Mr. Freeze with Nora in cryo chamber, I wouldn't be against that, just sayin'.
Sign me up for that!!!
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:03 AM   #94
SDguy

My guess is they pick normally big sellers to do the Deluxe treatment on, at least mostly. If you are already only selling a couple hundred arguably perfect Cheetahs at $250, good luck selling her at $550, I don't care how fancy you make her base.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 01:44 PM   #95
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
My guess is they pick normally big sellers to do the Deluxe treatment on, at least mostly. If you are already only selling a couple hundred arguably perfect Cheetahs at $250, good luck selling her at $550, I don't care how fancy you make her base.
No idea what the next big character could be if Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Harley are out of the running. Assuming they don't just get a 3.0 version next year... And JLAers are the in between, so maybe Flash and Aquaman are out too.

Atrocitus or really any other Lantern would be cool, but not sure you're selling a $600 version. Happy for a break either way.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 01:50 PM   #96
SDguy

Who knows, they may not even have one selected yet. I'm not going to focus on the Deluxe pieces... if they are great, then great! But I am not losing focus on pieces I want, Deluxe or otherwise Bring on the JL and the Lanterns please!
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 02:07 PM   #97
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Who knows, they may not even have one selected yet. I'm not going to focus on the Deluxe pieces... if they are great, then great! But I am not losing focus on pieces I want, Deluxe or otherwise Bring on the JL and the Lanterns please!
We'll see if tomorrow brings a new character. Probably.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 02:23 PM   #98
Overture
Fantastic Four

Now that Wonder Woman is up for PO I'm very curious to see when this will be revealed so that I can look forward to completing the Trinity.
Overture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 02:31 PM   #99
Mister H
Gen 13

Yeah no kiddin. Come on TH everyone wants to see the money character. You're just being mean at this point.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 04:43 PM   #100
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
No idea what the next big character could be if Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Harley are out of the running. Assuming they don't just get a 3.0 version next year... And JLAers are the in between, so maybe Flash and Aquaman are out too.

Atrocitus or really any other Lantern would be cool, but not sure you're selling a $600 version. Happy for a break either way.
Aquaman would make logical sense to appear around November or December, or slightly before that, as a way to leverage the building hype and anticipation for the sequel.

Igo's comments make me think you guys might also be getting someone like a Green Arrow sooner rather than later.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote