Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-04-2021, 09:05 AM   #21
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread, but better than starting a new one, since this is on point.

Has anybody had any recent luck reaching Tweeterhead’s customer service since it supposedly improved? I got a damaged statue in early last week, and I’ve been simply trying to get a response.
1) Nobody responds to emails.
2) No matter when you call their number (during business hours), nobody answers, and their voicemail is full, so you can’t leave a message.
3) Whoever is running their Facebook page acts like there’s no way for that person to communicate with customer service, despite the company being only a handful of people.

I thought they had turned things around, but now I’m worried.
Hey Mammal,

What statue? what was the issue? was it a direct purchase from Tweeterhead? usually one email will help to not overwhelm the system.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 09:08 AM   #22
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Hey Mammal,

What statue? what was the issue? was it a direct purchase from Tweeterhead? usually one email will help to not overwhelm the system.
He had damage to Darkseid's left hand.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=443
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 10:08 AM   #23
grphyx1
Kingpin

Ahhh Okay. I will see if I can get any info
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 10:30 AM   #24
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
He had damage to Darkseid's left hand.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=443
Yeah, the Darkseid Ex’s left hand, direct from Tweeterhead. Not the swap out hand with several options, but the regular hand that hangs at the side. The paint is chipped right on the glossy panel on the back of his hand.

I’ve probably spammed them a crazy amount at this point. I sent the initial emails, then whoever runs their FB page told me to try again (so I did), then somebody here suggested I try from a different email account and to also email Gwen at gwen@tweeterhead.com (so I did those).

Like I told them I don’t mind waiting, so long as I get a confirmation they’re looking into it. But it’s been radio silence.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 10:34 AM   #25
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Mammal

Grphyx will definitely be able to help you out with this issue.
I’ve had a few issues in the past and he was able to help me out with address shipping issues by getting in touch with Chad directly.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:22 PM   #26
Mammal
Blue Falcon

I ended up getting a response from Gwen. She responded first to the email from the web form, asking for a picture (the only submission I made without a picture, because you can’t attach one). Then it looks like she saw my other emails where I had attached a picture.

Will keep my fingers crossed.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:00 PM   #27
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I ended up getting a response from Gwen. She responded first to the email from the web form, asking for a picture (the only submission I made without a picture, because you can’t attach one). Then it looks like she saw my other emails where I had attached a picture.

Will keep my fingers crossed.
I guess I'll give the web form a try and see if I have any luck. How long did it take between the web form submission and a reply? Although, I wonder if your response was more due to gryphx greasing the wheels...

Or not. The web form doesn't seem to work for me. It never sends. I think I'm starting to get the hint...
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #28
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I guess I'll give the web form a try and see if I have any luck. How long did it take between the web form submission and a reply? Although, I wonder if your response was more due to gryphx greasing the wheels...

Or not. The web form doesn't seem to work for me. It never sends. I think I'm starting to get the hint...
I sent that message Saturday, so they were closed until Monday.

I ran into that problem. I had to disable content blockers on my phone to get it to send.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:29 PM   #29
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I sent that message Saturday, so they were closed until Monday.

I ran into that problem. I had to disable content blockers on my phone to get it to send.
I did get a response not too long after submitting through the web form, but it sounds like the delay was from trying to track down a solution.

No extra Exclusives, though, which is pretty disappointing. Ordered this thing day one, waited 15 months, then was sent a Reg. There may be an option to just get sent the EX parts, but I don't know what form that takes. It would be one thing if I get the same styrofoam block and can put it in the box (even though I'd have Reg numbering, but I don't know that I care). Getting a bunch of loose pieces wouldn't be great, though.

It's unfortunate that there are no extras this early on. It seems like people went through this a while back when it came to damages/replacements. I get someone made a simple mistake in this case, but there isn't any room for mistakes when they must have really produced almost or exactly to demand. I mean, if I got a Reg, who got my EX? Not someone who ordered it. Did they sell whatever they had left over that quickly after receiving/shipping?

In the meantime, I see Collector's Row has their allotment of EXs, but I'd have to pay an extra $115 to get one (maybe less - I see there is a "Best Offer"). I'll probably just give up on this one.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 05:33 PM   #30
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Dude, that sucks. Really sorry to hear that.