Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-18-2021, 11:37 PM   #161
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Just Ordered the Godzilla from Awesome Collector

1949.99 for the piece.

300.00 NRD

150.00 for shipping

I have bought from them before. No issues at all with that order. People on Godzilla Fan pages on Facebook like this guy. They also do a payment plan if you want.

https://awesomecollector.com/collect...g-final-battle
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 11:48 PM   #162
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
Just Ordered the Godzilla from Awesome Collector

1949.99 for the piece.

300.00 NRD

150.00 for shipping

I have bought from them before. No issues at all with that order. People on Godzilla Fan pages on Facebook like this guy. They also do a payment plan if you want.

https://awesomecollector.com/collect...g-final-battle
That's an excellent deal. (15 month Payment like P1)

Shipping is $160 cheaper than what Prime 1 charged me. They charged me $310

I used $88 in reward points to soften the blow but damn, wish I knew about this site earlier.
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:13 PM   #163
TheBishop
Justice League

Its also interesting that awesomecollector is able to only charge $300 shipping cost for the full diorama ?!- Wow well that seems quite cheap for a product that will take up like 6 boxes! but wonder if that cost is set in stone or will change down the road?
TheBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 11:46 PM   #164
pau123
Sailor Moon

Surprised this Dio is not getting as scrutinized like the JH 1/3.
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 03:07 PM   #165
TheBishop
Justice League

Edition size?

Anyone know how long Prime 1 usually takes to reveal edition sizes? Wondering if it will be more than 6 months from now?
Old 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM   #166
Shoo
Hercules

Up on Sideshow now.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:59 AM   #167
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Looking at this some more, I don't know why you wouldn't just get the individual Godzilla and Kong pieces (vs. the entire dio). They will still look great facing off AND you will probably save almost $2k when it is all said and done.

Although maybe if you were even thinking of going that route, you probably have the funds already to not mind spending the extra cash.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 12:52 PM   #168
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Looking at this some more, I don't know why you wouldn't just get the individual Godzilla and Kong pieces (vs. the entire dio). They will still look great facing off AND you will probably save almost $2k when it is all said and done.

Although maybe if you were even thinking of going that route, you probably have the funds already to not mind spending the extra cash.
…..As for me I prefer to get the entire dio as I think the middle piece is needed to make it look more complete and it just looks a lot better. I’m also just assuming the edition size will be super low which is also something desirable to me. Thirdly I had the xtra cash so yes I didn’t mind splurging on this lol as its like a grail dio to me - At the end of the day the complete dio is a grail setup and I don't think there will ever be anything like it ( of this large scale and size ) along with all of that detail and light up features ever available again….
Old 08-21-2021, 03:20 PM   #169
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
…..As for me I prefer to get the entire dio as I think the middle piece is needed to make it look more complete and it just looks a lot better. I’m also just assuming the edition size will be super low which is also something desirable to me. Thirdly I had the xtra cash so yes I didn’t mind splurging on this lol as its like a grail dio to me - At the end of the day the complete dio is a grail setup and I don't think there will ever be anything like it ( of this large scale and size ) along with all of that detail and light up features ever available again….
Congrats! Don't get me wrong, the whole dio is a great piece and if I had the funds (and space), it is definitely a show stopper. The middle piece does add to the fullness/look of the dio. It is a grail.

I was just thinking of the folks that may not have the funds and space. I think the 2 pieces are a worthy substitute.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 05:28 PM   #170
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Congrats! Don't get me wrong, the whole dio is a great piece and if I had the funds (and space), it is definitely a show stopper. The middle piece does add to the fullness/look of the dio. It is a grail.

I was just thinking of the folks that may not have the funds and space. I think the 2 pieces are a worthy substitute.
Yes for sure even having the 2 side pieces are worth it as not everyone has the space for this - also if someone has the busts then it can have a placement in between or at the ends ….