Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-03-2021, 03:07 PM   #1691
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Rhino came out really well. Great job XM team on this one.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:34 PM   #1692
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

GHeroes Europe News

Quote:
"Dear Collectors and Friends,

today we announce the official Pre-Order for the Jungle Queen 1/4 Artist Series by XM I CHO here with us in europe. XM Studios Art Series is an initiative to promote and support original work by incredibly talented artists. The final product is the heart, mind and soul of the Artists - no interference from XM or licensors, just pure unadulterated original work of art by the artists you love and support.

~~~~~~~~~

Pre-Order Start: Open
Retail Price: 1090,- EUR
Full Payment Price: 1057,- EUR
Deposit: 250,- EUR
Edition Size: MTO (499)

~~~~~~~~~

PreOrder Jungle Queen:

Jungle Queen : Pre-Order - English
Jungle Queen : Pre-Order - German

~~~~~~~~~

Features Jungle Queen:

● 2 Head sculpts.
● 2 Right arm switchout.
● 1 Accessories switchout.
● Limited Edition: MTO (499)

~~~~~~~~~

Jungle Queen has an limited edition size of MTO (Max 499), so don’t miss the chance to own her! Frank Cho never had any formal training in art but taught himself to write and draw by reading art books and comics. He launched the comic strip Liberty Meadows on March 31, 1997. Cho was later recruited by Marvel Entertainment. He has worked on many top-tier books at Marvel, including Spider-Man, The Mighty Avengers, Hulk, X-Men, Shanna the She-Devil and Savage Wolverine. Most recently Frank has received acclaim for his Harley Quinn covers for DC. He also works on his creator-owned projects, such as Fight Girls, Skyborne and World of Payne with famed novelist Thomas Sniegoski. Safe your Pre-Order.

~~~~~~~~~

GHeroes Shop : FAQ (English)
GHeroes Shop : FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You’ll receive an email with all further information after you secured one of the Jungle Queen 1/4 Artist Series by XM I CHO Pre-Order.

Have a nice week!

Greetz
GHeroes."

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 02:46 PM   #1693
AlexLothos

Jungle Queen is another great looking piece. I wonder what other Frank Cho collaborations XM has in the works?
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 02:42 AM   #1694
saberhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
Jungle Queen is another great looking piece. I wonder what other Frank Cho collaborations XM has in the works?
Presumably other creator-owned characters, but I only recognize this one.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 11:07 AM   #1695
Augen
Metal Men

Of all the announcements, nothing grabbed me, but I am curious about Wonder Woman from Death Metal line.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 11:10 AM   #1696
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I was excited for the 1/4 Cheetah until I saw how awful the dio Cheetah looks.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 06:28 PM   #1697
saberhagen

All those new announcements and the one I was most interested in from the 40 days isn't in progress (Catwoman). It's going to be a long long wait for some of these.

Very interested in a White Knight Azrael since it might be the only 1/4 scale I ever get of him. Freeze too, but statue inflation might push it to $1500 by the time it goes up for PO.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 09:40 AM   #1698
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Can someone please kindly explain to me why most of the new pics and reveals show up on the XM life Facebook group, which is by invite only and nearly nothing is ever shown on their main FB page that's open to the general public? Most people don't even know the XM life group exists?

Seriously what genius thought, "you know, let's make this stuff hidden cause obviously we have enough hype with our very expensive statues"... Am I the only one that's bothered by this? Just seems so incredibly short sighted to me and for someone like me who doesn't even use FB, I only get reveals from that site when someone forwards it to me.

I just don't understand some of their marketing decisions. Right now it's been ten days since there's been a single post on their main FB site, they really need to try harder.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:29 PM   #1699
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Can someone please kindly explain to me why most of the new pics and reveals show up on the XM life Facebook group, which is by invite only and nearly nothing is ever shown on their main FB page that's open to the general public? Most people don't even know the XM life group exists?

Seriously what genius thought, "you know, let's make this stuff hidden cause obviously we have enough hype with our very expensive statues"... Am I the only one that's bothered by this? Just seems so incredibly short sighted to me and for someone like me who doesn't even use FB, I only get reveals from that site when someone forwards it to me.

I just don't understand some of their marketing decisions. Right now it's been ten days since there's been a single post on their main FB site, they really need to try harder.

The XM Life group is "Visible : Anyone can find this group." Why is it by invite only? It´s just "Private : Only members can see who's in the group and what they post." Ask for joining, no big deal.

Other groups like SSC, Prime 1 or Queen Studios use the same settings.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 02:12 PM   #1700
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
The XM Life group is "Visible : Anyone can find this group." Why is it by invite only? It´s just "Private : Only members can see who's in the group and what they post." Ask for joining, no big deal.

Other groups like SSC, Prime 1 or Queen Studios use the same settings.
It is a big deal though, I don't have a Facebook account. I've never ever signed up for one and I have zero interest in doing so. There are no doubt lots of others who fall into this category.

How many people even know it exists? Where is it marketed to? Where is it talked about? The link, it says join group, which requires a Facebook account. If you don't have one, then you don't get access .... You don't think there's anything wrong with that, when they have a public XM account, that's where most people go?

Serious question, not trying to start anything, I simply just don't get it....
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote