Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-21-2021, 11:26 PM   #71
Walton.Chunky
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I have been a die hard XM fan, especially when it comes to Marvel statues. That being said, XM’s first Carnage had an awful base that detracts from the statue. This new one they have teased doesn’t appeal to me at all if it resembles the comic tease. The new sideshow Carnage, surpasses the original XM statue in almost every way. I might buy my first Sideshow piece, and if XM doesn’t get back to what they do best it may not be the last.
Walton.Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 12:26 AM   #72
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walton.Chunky View Post
I have been a die hard XM fan, especially when it comes to Marvel statues. That being said, XM’s first Carnage had an awful base that detracts from the statue. This new one they have teased doesn’t appeal to me at all if it resembles the comic tease. The new sideshow Carnage, surpasses the original XM statue in almost every way. I might buy my first Sideshow piece, and if XM doesn’t get back to what they do best it may not be the last.
Doubt that XM really cares if you buy your first Sideshow piece.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 12:40 AM   #73
Walton.Chunky
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
Doubt that XM really cares if you buy your first Sideshow piece.
You sound a bit salty. I was just pointing out that Sideshow had a good statue and XM hasn’t made a good Carnage yet.
Walton.Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:16 AM   #74
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah but they have made so many others that are and so many characters SS won’t touch . I do agree XMs Carnage sucked . I sold mine couldn’t look at it anymore . I’ll prob be buying the new PF except they stole the pose from Prime 1 anti venom
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:33 AM   #75
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
The XM Carnage is many years old and was the first one from them. How many has SSC done, i think it´s the 3rd if i´m right. Just relax, there will be always a new one.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:47 AM   #76
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
You sound a bit salty. I was just pointing out that Sideshow had a good statue and XM hasn’t made a good Carnage yet.
Nah, no Salt Bae here...
Old 03-22-2022, 05:49 PM   #77
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Carnage looks awesome!

https://youtube.com/shorts/EgkValIfGkU?feature=share
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 07:32 PM   #78
IronLungs31

Just not too impressed with the XM Carnage.
Old 03-22-2022, 07:51 PM   #79
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Well, can't say much of what XM puts out these days interests me anymore. No at these prices. It's better to just go the custom route. I don't think many were wanting that kind of Carnage. I have really low expectations on Venom now.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 08:27 PM   #80
Rhilis
Doh!

Yeah, there?s unfortunately nothing representing the Absolute Carnage here aside from the Knull swirl and chest symbol. Comes off as low effort.
Rhilis is offline   Reply With Quote