Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

nfl offseason moves

raiders resign c-bass today. 4 years 16 mill. he is the highest paid kicker of all time. we already have the highest paid punter of all time as well.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher View Post
raiders resign c-bass today. 4 years 16 mill. he is the highest paid kicker of all time. we already have the highest paid punter of all time as well.
Now all they need are QBs, RBs and WRs as well as an Offensive and defensive line.

Just bustin your chops!
VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:44 AM   #3
hawkeyethearcher

we have great running backs. gradkowski may be a good QB we will see. could use receivers but hard to say since our QB cant hit the ones we have. they looked real good with grad in there though. so sucks he got hurt and didnt get a couple more games to see if he was for real. also sucks that i amsure J.R will be our starter for at least a couple losses
Old 02-17-2010, 01:51 AM   #4
VinReaper

Quote:
we have great running backs. gradkowski may be a good QB we will see. could use receivers but hard to say since our QB cant hit the ones we have. they looked real good with grad in there though. so sucks he got hurt and didnt get a couple more games to see if he was for real. also sucks that i amsure J.R will be our starter for at least a couple losses
Yeah! Russell has to go and McFadden needs to have the offensive line built around his talent! A few wide outs to help get some of the pressure of him as well wouldn't hurt. And then you guys would be cooking with gas!

VR
Old 02-17-2010, 02:06 AM   #5
hawkeyethearcher

i liked our rookie. not the first round fail pic that should have been crabtree . the 4th rounder louise murphy came up big when he could be hit by a QB. Chaz Schilens showed promise as well when he was healthy.

i like our defense. got a few sacks. corners are great. safety may have finally showed up for us. did better against the run and pass. our defense really kept us in a lot of games that other QBs' then jamarcus were able to win. just a little better play from the QB and we are an 8-8 team easy with a chance to win thanks to our defense. dfense needs to be not so exhausted by the 4th quarter
Old 02-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #6
hawkeyethearcher

to be honest i wonder if they would waste another pic and take tim tebow. he should stillbe there by the 8th pic and it doesnt make any sense so WEIRD AL will probably take him
Old 02-17-2010, 02:10 AM   #7
VinReaper

Quote:
i liked our rookie. not the first round fail pic that should have been crabtree . the 4th rounder louise murphy came up big when he could be hit by a QB. Chaz Schilens showed promise as well when he was healthy.

i like our defense. got a few sacks. corners are great. safety may have finally showed up for us. did better against the run and pass. our defense really kept us in a lot of games that other QBs' then jamarcus were able to win. just a little better play from the QB and we are an 8-8 team easy with a chance to win thanks to our defense. dfense needs to be not so exhausted by the 4th quarter
Agreed! Your D-Line is in need of some help too. But there are not probs with your secondary! Tops in the league. They just never get a chance to be off the field to catch their breathe!

VR
Old 02-17-2010, 02:32 AM   #8
hawkeyethearcher

looks like the raiders have dropped at least 2 guys from the line that couldnt stop a single run for us. ricky brown and kirk morrison may be gone. man i would get si frustrated watching them. our secondary would stop pass after pass and our line could stop the run. then they would just call a run at one of these guys and the drive would continue every time. its like they just watched the guy run passed them and thought "goly he is really impressive to watch".
Old 02-17-2010, 02:34 AM   #9
VinReaper

Quote:
looks like the raiders have dropped at least 2 guys from the line that couldnt stop a single run for us. ricky brown and kirk morrison may be gone. man i would get si frustrated watching them. our secondary would stop pass after pass and our line could stop the run. then they would just call a run at one of these guys and the drive would continue every time. its like they just watched the guy run passed them and thought "goly he is really impressive to watch".

I know what you mean! I'm a JET fan! LOL!

VR
Old 02-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
twinzs
anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home

Ravens pick up Donte. Hopefully a great move they need receivers.
twinzs is offline   Reply With Quote