Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 06-10-2021, 03:28 PM   #141
solidgadium
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
For anyone who's ordered directly from Prime 1, how are they when dealing with damages? I've only ever ordered one Prime 1 statue and that was thru Sideshow, so I'm just wondering...
Dealing with Prime 1 directly concerning damages sucks! They will deny any wrong doing and ultimately say keep it as is or return it. SS does a way better job with damages.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:44 PM   #142
nearmint
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

She’s up on BBTS for $1429.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:47 PM   #143
ACalica917
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Shes up on BBTS for $1429.
Not sure if Im gonna bite just yet. But Ive unclenched my jaw.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #144
Foreverdusting
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Shes up on BBTS for $1429.
I see they are advertising the cape. This is a little confusing as the prime 1 website calls this a bonus "Prime 1 studio official store part".

Not that im asking you directly, just asking aloud...what's the point of advertising a bonus feature if everyone is going to get it? That just makes it a standard part!

Slightly annoying as I ordered from P1 direct for the cape, but now others are advertising it!

Worth nothing BBTS want more money, larger deposit and are quoting a slightly later delivery date than the P1 site.
Foreverdusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:26 PM   #145
ACalica917
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverdusting View Post
I see they are advertising the cape. This is a little confusing as the prime 1 website calls this a bonus "Prime 1 studio official store part".

Not that im asking you directly, just asking aloud...what's the point of advertising a bonus feature if everyone is going to get it? That just makes it a standard part!

Slightly annoying as I ordered from P1 direct for the cape, but now others are advertising it!

Worth nothing BBTS want more money, larger deposit and are quoting a slightly later delivery date than the P1 site.
How much was your order total directly off of Prime 1s store?
Old 06-10-2021, 04:35 PM   #146
Foreverdusting
Doh!

P1 vs BBTS

$1299 vs $1429
$129 deposit vs $214

$150 shipping to UK but that's area dependant.
I will have to pay import costs wherever I get it from, if I UK source then I will just pay more initially as they factor those costs in.

No doubt there may be a unique angle for American buyers but seems like an expensive way to buy if outside the US, so just making that clear for people who aren't in the US who may just jump on the BBTS site and buy without researching.
Foreverdusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:06 PM   #147
jedi_don
Green Lantern Corps

Increased prices are not due to corporate greed. The US dollar has been and continues to be devalued (endless US Government spending and money printing). Increased costs of material and labor due to inflation and shortages. Increased transportation costs due to fuel prices and limited transportation due to COVID.

It all adds up.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:06 PM   #148
Commander0Zero
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Does the P1 store honor that shipping quote? Remember BBTS basically add's the shipping into the price. So As far as the bonus part. This happened with the Wonder Women vs Hydra also. sideshow had all the versions.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:11 PM   #149
pdenham
New Republic

Did Spec Fiction stop carrying P1?

I know they took the listings down from the site a little while back, but supposedly Todd was still carrying the product and going to get the listings back up soon- but he hadn't the last time I looked.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:19 PM   #150
ACalica917
Fantastic Four

I’ll wait on Secret Compass for now. My BBTS total shipped within California is $1556.