Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #71
Viper245
Crime Syndicate
 
Viper245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
The ones right know that have peaked my Curiosity, based on the silhouettes are

Kier/Fallen Valkyrie

Cleopsis/ Eater of the Dead

Xiall/Chancellor of Osteomancy

Can't help it I Love the Ladies, must be the Old Slut in me

but the final say so will be when I gaze upon them and the rest look Very Interesting.
We are of the same mind on this my friend because that list works for me as well.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #72
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
ChromeColossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 4,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
We are of the same mind on this my friend because that list works for me as well.
Excellent Choices we have made my Friend, now lets see if they can and will live up to our Expectations
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:30 PM   #73
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
ChromeColossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 4,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathis View Post
Top 3 of unreleased for me are:

Reaper General Mortighull

Oglavaeil the Executioner

Kier Fallen Valkyrie
The Reaper General and The Executioner look promising but don't leave out Death my Friend
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #74
Viper245
Crime Syndicate
 
Viper245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
Excellent Choices we have made my Friend, now lets see if they can and will live up to our Expectations
Indeed. Queen of the Dead will be the first one. Hopefully Sideshow nails it and we get an awesome statue. Did you order the Queen by chance?
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:05 PM   #75
dechirico7
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
dechirico7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 16,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
The ones right know that have peaked my Curiosity, based on the silhouettes are

Kier/Fallen Valkyrie

Cleopsis/ Eater of the Dead

Xiall/Chancellor of Osteomancy

Can't help it I Love the Ladies, must be the Old Slut in me

but the final say so will be when I gaze upon them and the rest look Very Interesting.
Same here. I love QOTD and the Siren too. I really have no interest in the male characters.

Cleopsis and Kier look really interesting. Xiall reminds me too much of QOTD.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #76
SideShowJoe
Inhumans
 
SideShowJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Heart of USA!
Posts: 9,155
Are they going to do a premium format reaper?? Somone told me this is supposedly suppose to happen, if this is true this is great news for someone like me who missed the LSF!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #77
TheStig88
The X-Men
 
TheStig88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: ...
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Same here. I love QOTD and the Siren too. I really have no interest in the male characters.

Cleopsis and Kier look really interesting. Xiall reminds me too much of QOTD.
I hear you on Xiall. I'm really interested in seeing how they set her apart, because she does seem pretty dang similar going off the silhouettes.

And +1 for only being interested in the ladies.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:54 PM   #78
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I don't think this line would require or push you to be a completest. We really don't know much about these characters and their connections to each other. Which makes it easier to focus on the characters you like most and to display them either together or on their own. This will probably prove wrong if Sideshow releases more digital comics involving them.
True, but I only have so much to spend on statues and not a lot of display space left. So while I'd love to collect them all, as I said I'm going to just get Death - he's the one I'm really interested in.
Loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:03 PM   #79
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
ChromeColossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Lone Star State
Posts: 4,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Indeed. Queen of the Dead will be the first one. Hopefully Sideshow nails it and we get an awesome statue. Did you order the Queen by chance?
First Day my Friend First Day
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #80
Viper245
Crime Syndicate
 
Viper245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
First Day my Friend First Day
Same here. Day one order for me too.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com