Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-13-2021, 02:47 PM   #1301
ukshaun
Hercules

Did i hear correctly ..Prime 1 are about to reveal more new stuff?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:50 PM   #1302
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reo View Post
When a statue on Prime 1 is listed "Sold Out" does that mean it's never going to be restocked on their site?
Unlikely, they usually give pieces a long waitlist window before it is marked sold out.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 06:40 PM   #1303
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I love the fact that prime 1 reveals things a long time before they are released. It gives me time to plan everything i need to see what they are planning in the future because i don't really want to collect one off pieces i prefer to collect several statues in a line
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 06:42 PM   #1304
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Did i hear correctly ..Prime 1 are about to reveal more new stuff?
Hopefully the next showcase will be in October or November.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:35 PM   #1305
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Just a repost of Spec Fictions Shipping Woes from general:

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support of Spec Fiction. As you may know, this year has proven quite difficult in regards to shipping and I just wanted to thank you for your patience and understanding. So, I wanted to take the time to sort of explain the situation so you can better understand how horrible this situation is. If you don’t want to read my rant and all the reasons for the delays then skip to the bottom where I summarize where your statues are!

Starting in April 2021, we had over 4 containers worth of goods in china ready for shipment, but there was a huge problem: there were no containers to ship them in. This was the beginning of what is essentially a global breakdown of sea transportation services. This in turn affects all other facets of shipping and receiving as well, which has led to extremely long wait times and a massive rise in transportation costs in general.

Starting in April, we waited each month to try and get a booking to bring over the goods in China and we literally couldn’t get one until July 2021. Meanwhile, things in china were getting released, so our 4 containers worth of goods was growing every month. By July we were around 6 containers full. To put that into perspective, a container can hold anywhere from 300 - 600 packages depending on size. So, finally, in July, we got a booking for 3 containers, and then in August, we were able to book the rest. Yay finally got them in transit! Our problems are over now, right? Wrong!

There is also a massive backlog of container ships at the Long Beach port in California. Once the goods arrive at said port, we have to do even more waiting! Woo! So, once they actually get unloaded we still aren’t technically out of the woods. The next step is customs clearance. Generally, the goods clear somewhat quickly but if there are any issues then the nightmare gets even worse. However, for the sake of time, I will spare you the customs nonsense for another email. OK, so customs clearance goes smooth. The container is now ready to be picked up! Yes! Home free! NO. Guess what, there is also a shortage of trucks and truckers to transport the goods from port to our warehouse because demand is so crazy high!

LONG STORY SHORT. We got 6 containers in a 2 week time period. Around 1800 Boxes. The warehouse is unloading and putting your statues away as fast as they can but needless to say they are SWAMPED. The good news is, your statues will be shipping soon! The bad news is that it's gonna require a bit more patience and waiting. We are almost there though, and again, I really do appreciate your understanding in regards to this crazy matter. Many of you have reached out and offered some very nice words, so thanks very much for that. As always, if you have any more questions, please feel free to reply directly to this email. Thanks! newsletter@specfictionshop.com

-Todd
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:02 AM   #1306
Mooste
The Avengers

https://youtu.be/OVo-L2P_DZs

PRIME 1 STUDIO is back with what you have all been waiting for!!!
Join us this October 29th, 2021 at 11:00 AM JST for a peek behind the curtain, at your most anticipated products and the most exciting reveals!

Presenting:
PRIME 1 STUDIO’S NEXT LEVEL SHOWCASE 3!
[7:00PM PST/10:00PM EST on October 28th, 2021]

Since late 2020, we have both delighted, and amazed our most ardent fans, and impassioned collector community with groundbreaking products and spectacular, first-to-market reveals the likes of which everyone could only dream of.

In the small chance that you haven’t been watching the previous showcases, join in on the fun and get caught up on what you have been missing out on with the links below:

- NEXT LEVEL SHOWCASE: https://youtu.be/vyWt66HDHCo
- PHASE 1 SHOWCASE: https://youtu.be/bwEfvpd9tJ0
- NEXT LEVEL SHOWCASE 2: https://youtu.be/7nuzGasGZy0

The wheels of innovation, progress, and phenomenal products keep rolling with NEXT LEVEL SHOWCASE 3! This two-hour long bonanza fills you in on the latest and greatest that Prime 1 Studio has to offer. You’ll be treated to whole new worlds of film icons, super-heroes, video game characters, and anime superstars.

And to prepare you for all that “WOW!”, there is a 30-Minute PRE-SHOW to remind you of all the great statues you may still have to get, right before the main show. This is the perfect opportunity to make those pre-orders that you haven’t pulled the trigger on!

The 30-Minute PRE-SHOW beforehand will allow you to interact with like-minded Prime 1 Studio fans & collectors at 10:30 AM JST [6:30 PM PST/ 9:30 PM EST on October 28th].

Additionally, our Prime 1 Studio team will be on-hand to answer any questions, to join you in fan discussions, and of course – to help you wish list every single piece!

You will want to be part of this awesomeness! And we are shaking with anticipation at the chance to spend this time with you!

Follow us on Social Media Platforms: @Prime1Studio

And if it’s your first time visiting our page, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell icon to receive all the latest news from Prime 1 Studio!
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:25 AM   #1307
deadrodian
The Spirit

YESSS

my wishlist:
-1/3 predator 2
-1/3 king shark and bloodsport
-Uncharted reveal
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:44 AM   #1308
SirSunset99
Fantastic Four

Peacemaker and Harley’s logos in the video….should see pieces from TSS at the event, most likely 1:3
SirSunset99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 07:51 AM   #1309
deadrodian
The Spirit

deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:18 AM   #1310
Mooste
The Avengers

I think I saw the ghost of tsushima logo in there too? The one with the two arrow downwards? Or is that logo three arrows downward?
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote