Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 02-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #161
dr_teng

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesimmons1 View Post
I think you should wait a little longer for the bowen scale dc statues.my guess is they are right around the corner.
Based on what .... ?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #162
genesimmons1
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETW_Curator View Post
Gene, my site is simply museum of my personal collection - nothing is for sale and I am not a retailer. This is all explained on the About Us Page.

I do provide an Upcoming Releases page so fans can see what WW products are coming up.

So, I'm a consumer just like everyone else and thought the statue looks great in person. To each their own, I guess.

sure I hear you.you are just a consumer like everyone else,who on your web site just happens to provide the links to all these companies products that sell the stuff that you post pictures of...right? tell me have you ever reported anything...anything at all that came out from these companies in an unfavourable light? and do you work or receive anything...anything at all from the companies that you so nicely provide links to? just curious.
genesimmons1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #163
dr_teng

Quote:
sure I hear you.you are just a consumer like everyone else,who on your web site just happens to provide the links to all these companies products that sell the stuff that you post pictures of...right? tell me have you ever reported anything...anything at all that came out from these companies in an unfavourable light? and do you work or receive anything...anything at all from the companies that you so nicely provide links to? just curious.
I just went and looked at his site, and on a lot of them, he doesn't link to the website of the company selling the product, nor does he post his opinion on any of the links I looked at. He just posts little facts about the doll/company. Running a Wonder Woman site where he doesn't even post his opinion on most products, what kind of kickbacks do you think he's getting? What, a Wonder Woman doll once or twice a year?

Since you've already been wrong in this thread, why don't you actually browse his site before accusing him of selling out?
Old 02-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #164
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
I think you're missing the point. He's a WW fan who posts info on his WW site about upcoming WW products be them good or bad.

What's wrong with that?

Just drop it already.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 AM   #165
ETW_Curator
Mephisto

Dr Teng and Patrick - thank you for commenting. I'm happy to know you get what my site is really about. I could not have said it any better.

ETW_Curator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:53 AM   #166
jollyskeleton
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

ETW_curator, your site is wonderful, and is very insightful with the details on each piece. I find myself referring to your site when Im considering getting a piece myself Don't let the negative remarks get to you, cos you are doing a real fine job, and dont let anyone tell u otherwise
jollyskeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #167
supahman
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

Thx a lot.. pre-ordered wonderwoman and Zatanna at CSC... waitng fr canary and catwoman to go up.. I think this is gonna be a great line.. and a very good looking shelf...
supahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #168
ETW_Curator
Mephisto

Thanks jollyskeleton - that means alot!

ETW_Curator is offline   Reply With Quote