Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-27-2016, 09:48 PM   #121
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Since this is a in house statue being made when ordered, it seems like it would only cost them time and making casts.

I believe their sales dropped due to their customer service and long wait times. I'm sure that many who were interested ended up not buying the last crop of statues.
I'm not sure if this is an in house statue. The only statue they said was being done in house was the Valkyrie. As far as I know, this one and every other one except the Valkyrie will be made in China.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:53 PM   #122
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Actually the more I look at this the better I like it. I think with a well done Cerberus and black armor with all this detail will be fantastic. I am also thinking of the overall display with the others and maybe standing will be more uniform but I think the throne would have been fine as well.

I think you're right about it fitting in with the others... who knows, down the road they may may a thrones version of a few of the major gods.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:26 PM   #123
markv
Frackin!

Very disappointed about the lack of the throne. I bought the concept art poster (which is awesome!) in anticipation of the statue. I love the Cerberus from the poster. Hades looks great and will definitely still buy!
markv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:29 AM   #124
The13thWarlock

You know... as I look at him I'm doing some thinking. This Hades could pass for a pretty cool Bel (I think that's his name... head vamp guy from Arkhalla. I wonder how realistic it would be and what kind of price would come with getting this, Namara and Arkhalla 4 all one one base as sort of a huge Queen of Vamp diorama...

I'm sure the vast majority of people would roll their eyes at this, but I bet it could look pretty damn cool.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:14 AM   #125
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
You know... as I look at him I'm doing some thinking. This Hades could pass for a pretty cool Bel (I think that's his name... head vamp guy from Arkhalla. I wonder how realistic it would be and what kind of price would come with getting this, Namara and Arkhalla 4 all one one base as sort of a huge Queen of Vamp diorama...

I'm sure the vast majority of people would roll their eyes at this, but I bet it could look pretty damn cool.
Not at all. We're just glad you aren't asking for the exclusive to be Hades with assless chaps
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:35 AM   #126
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Not at all. We're just glad you aren't asking for the exclusive to be Hades with assless chaps
Wait... you mean his ass is covered?!?
Old 11-28-2016, 11:40 AM   #127
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Actually the more I look at this the better I like it. I think with a well done Cerberus and black armor with all this detail will be fantastic. I am also thinking of the overall display with the others and maybe standing will be more uniform but I think the throne would have been fine as well.
I agree he will fit in better with the previously released gods with this pose. However, as someone that doesn't own those, I was considering picking up this Hades as a standalone if it was a throne piece. Now, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'm not sure if this is an in house statue. The only statue they said was being done in house was the Valkyrie. As far as I know, this one and every other one except the Valkyrie will be made in China.

Not true (at least according to FB).

"I have practically finished sculpting Hades, and now I started to work on Cerberus. I believe that by the end of next week, I'll be done with everything.
Hades will be produced in 1/4th scale, and we will make only 100 AP statues made in house by our team of artists under my strict supervision. I will also be helping painting most of the statues myself. All AP orders have immediate delivery as soon as you finish paying for the statue.
The Valkyrie statue is already 3D printed, and we are already making molds for her. AP orders starts by the end of next week!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #128
The13thWarlock

That's my bad...I didn't really read all the Facebook stuffon this statue
Old 11-28-2016, 11:57 PM   #129
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

More Cerberus photos on Facebook.

"UPDATES on Cerberus. Still a very early WIP.

Guys, thanks a lot for all the comments and pictures you all posted about Cerberus. Right now, I have a small update for pose and placement on the base. The dog itself is still very basic shaped, but once I rework all the anatomy to account for the three necks, I will start defining him some more on what he will look like.

Based on all the suggestions, I decided to go with a more classical look to it. It will be a vicious dog with some demonic features, but not too much. I will also add a little bit of armor on him to match Hades, like a collar and maybe some bracelets around his legs.

Of course chains!!! Lots of chains to hold this beast down!!"

Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:10 AM   #130
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

It's looking very good! I like it!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote