Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #121
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Just seen all this validation stuff on the groups and stuff.

Never seen so many people crying over not getting a low number lol, i love that group but the majority of people on there really are such little -----es lol.

I don't know why F4F just give people random numbers as usual, the whole blind PO thing was to get 12 months of Payment plans that should be the only reason for the blind PO.

Unless i am missing something, people seem to be crying over nothing.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:54 AM   #122
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Took me 28 minutes to validate on iPhone using Firefox. Interested to see if the ES is low since Bowser does cost quite a bit.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:08 PM   #123
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Just seen all this validation stuff on the groups and stuff.

Never seen so many people crying over not getting a low number lol, i love that group but the majority of people on there really are such little -----es lol.

I don't know why F4F just give people random numbers as usual, the whole blind PO thing was to get 12 months of Payment plans that should be the only reason for the blind PO.

Unless i am missing something, people seem to be crying over nothing.
thats what they get as a company for trying to be nice to people. f4f you nice baaaaaaaaastards!!!
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:15 PM   #124
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Yeah hit the button within seconds and ended up being 9 minutes late. Validate button doesnt work in Safari Puffin or Chrome. Had to find my pc and log in through firefox.

those are the breaks I guess. Dont really care about low numbers too much but its really frustrating cuz I actually had the time and was ready. Not expecting them to do it over. If youre at the starting line, dont know the ground is wet and you slip- just gotta roll with it.

I feel your pain with having the time as well as being ready and it is very frustrating that F4F would not test there VALIDATE button on major devices before this went Live. Many people use Safari and IOS devices to order from the site perfectly, but for some weird reason the “VALIDATE” button is an epic fail by not working on these same common devices. SMH

At least have the IT guy make sure that the button functions properly on all modern devices. The Validation should be done over because Im sure a good majority had this issue if they used any of the non working browsers; therefore making an unequal chance to Validate..

It wasnt just one person tripping in this race, but I have a feeling many tripped and fell hard (Injury) because the track had a major defect. The track (Validation Button) should be fixed and redone! This wasnt just a wet track affecting only one person, but this was a torrential downpour affecting many and should have been postponed until it stopped pouring.. (Having Functional Validate button on all modern devices)

Im like you when I am more angry that I set my alarm clock, was early waiting patiently and when it went Live I was hitting it within seconds. After trying 3 different devices I realized theres an issue with using IOS. I ran to the PC and it magically worked after
8 minutes of total nonsense... EPIC FAIL Bowser Validation!!!

Also, sucks that I Blindly Pre ordered months ago and the Blind orders should had a better chance for supporting in the blind. Not everyone got the Blind order for a longer payment plan, but did the Blind because they were confident that F4F would do an Amazing job on my favorite character and for ordering that early should put those orders lower then the recent pre orders is my opinion.

ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:18 PM   #125
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Yeah it was frustrating to say the least. I know it is going to be impossible to get a low number with that many people trying to validate all at once. But considering I had a blind pre-order months ago, just to be thrown in the pool of people that just made pre-orders a few days ago or even people pre-ordering today kinda sucks. Then for the validation period to go up in flames and having to wait 20 minutes doesn’t help.

Yeah it’s just a number, but Jesus that went very bad. This is a learning experience so hopefully they find what the problem was and fix it for next time. I guess congrats on the people that were able to get their validation in under a minute. You were the lucky ones.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #126
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

My time was 15:30:06.754

Was there early and pushed validate right when it went up but it greyed out on my phone and never came back. Pulled up another page and same thing happened. Grey and nothing else.

Got worried and jumped on my laptop. Same thing happened, grey on my laptop.(it only has chrome and internet explorer)

Then tried in internet explorer but I couldn't even get into their website with that. Computer would say "connection problem" every time I just tried to open the website. So that was even worse!

Finally after 30 min it validated in my phone. Woke up early for this and failed. Disappointed but oh well. It isn't huge deal really it is what it is.

At least I still get to bring the big boy home!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:24 PM   #127
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Yeah it was frustrating to say the least. I know it is going to be impossible to get a low number with that many people trying to validate all at once. But considering I had a blind pre-order months ago, just to be thrown in the pool of people that just made pre-orders a few days ago or even people pre-ordering today kinda sucks. Then for the validation period to go up in flames and having to wait 20 minutes doesn’t help.

Yeah it’s just a number, but Jesus that went very bad. This is a learning experience so hopefully they find what the problem was and fix it for next time. I guess congrats on the people that were able to get their validation in under a minute. You were the lucky ones.
See this is the problem because people who Blind po'd on day one feel they should be rewarded more than others when that's not the case....

The only reason to blind PO was to use the 12 month plan there was nothing else......

What F4F should have done is set a limit say "first 200 orders in total get something" or day 1 blind PO get this and then day 1 real POs get something else. Because of the authentication system it gets weird when giving out numbers...

They will figure it out they always do and like anyone trying something new, things never go smoothly.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:31 PM   #128
Chargersfan57

It sounds like some people are giving chockles and Alex a hard time or saying crappy things about f4f. Some people are extremely frustrated and personally I was disappointed it wasn't as smooth as it could be but grow up!

It's nothing to get angry about
Old 11-07-2017, 12:33 PM   #129
Chargersfan57

And yes ALF it was a big fail. It didn't matter so much if you were on time but more about what online service you use.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:39 PM   #130
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
See this is the problem because people who Blind po'd on day one feel they should be rewarded more than others when that's not the case....

The only reason to blind PO was to use the 12 month plan there was nothing else......

What F4F should have done is set a limit say "first 200 orders in total get something" or day 1 blind PO get this and then day 1 real POs get something else. Because of the authentication system it gets weird when giving out numbers...

They will figure it out they always do and like anyone trying something new, things never go smoothly.
Yeah i understanding that they didnt have to do the 12 month flex-pay option. But all i was saying is that I probably had a better chance of a lower number if my blind pre-order counted.

Its sucks, but i'll live. Its not the end of the world. But I am laughing at the people that legit cancelled because they couldnt get a low number. Thats just silly. I dont understand those people.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote