Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-31-2006, 03:19 PM   #501
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Bah. Anyone not anorexic these days is considered chunky.

She looks great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Chunky?
Hah I think she's very well filled in and nicely!!! And definitely not flat! It's just the sports bras!
Not saying that would you have to twist my arm to take her to dinner... just something about that scene made her look bad... kinda flat in the face... maybe it was the way she was sitting or something... kinda hunched forward... was not the most flattering scene for her...

I think she is hot... but 17 and under age... so I would be thrown in jail for going further with my thoughts on the matter...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:22 PM   #502
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
Not saying that would you have to twist my arm to take her to dinner... just something about that scene made her look bad... kinda flat in the face... maybe it was the way she was sitting or something... kinda hunched forward... was not the most flattering scene for her...

I think she is hot... but 17 and under age... so I would be thrown in jail for going further with my thoughts on the matter...
Hey keep 'em to yourself pal! ....like the rest of us!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:34 PM   #503
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Chunky?
Hah I think she's very well filled in and nicely!!! And definitely not flat! It's just the sports bras!
Same here G. I think she looked great. That little biatch is sexy.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 04:40 PM   #504
imthkman
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
I thought that DL's hand was kinda going through her stomach and then it came out just below her neck and was chocking her. Anybody have it taped to check that out?

Also, as soon as DL said that he knew it was a woman who had set him up, I knew that it was bad Nikki. I'm sure someone else put that together before that moment though...
That's when I realized it too. However, I knew that girl with Charesh (sp?), was with Syler very early on. She was way too nice and supportive. This whole "bad Nikki" is bothering me. Unless the good side takes control, she's of no help to anyone but herself. Why setup her husband in the first place?
imthkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 04:47 PM   #505
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthkman View Post
That's when I realized it too. However, I knew that girl with Charesh (sp?), was with Syler very early on. She was way too nice and supportive. This whole "bad Nikki" is bothering me. Unless the good side takes control, she's of no help to anyone but herself. Why setup her husband in the first place?
Suresh is his name. And I'm not quite sure she is working for Sylar, cause we very well may be wrong about the "horned rimmed glasses" man. He showed alot of emotion and almost fear when he heard about the "save the cheerleader save the world" bit. If he was the super psycho baddie, he'd prolly snicker and go, "they'll never get to her in time". I don't think he wants anything to happen to Claire seeing as she's the closest super to him. And he's really just working to find the rest of them. I'm surprised he told Eden to bring in Isaac but not Peter.

Also I don't see this as "bad Nikki". It's the Hyde complex like I stated earlier. Hyde is feeds off impulses. Think of the seven sins, he wants to indulge, hence why bad Nikki, wants the money, and she'll do what it takes to protect herself pretty much. When she found out that, DL skipped on the job cause of the risk, she couldn't care less about that. She ran the job, took the money and kill his mates. She does need to learn how to control her other self, and use it to her advantage, or at least have someone beat her like she was beaten and knock some sense into her.

Remember originally the Hulk was all about smash smash smash, until he became more cognicent of his actions little by little, evolving into the smart Hulk. Hyde never moved past his impulses, but if have read Moore's LXG, Hyde actually becomes more "humane" and works with the team and sacrifices himself in the end.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:58 PM   #506
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthkman View Post

I agree with these thoughts. Unless she can figure out some way to coexist with the rest of the heroes, specifically her own family, then I hope she doesn't come back. Tearing people in half is a totally sick power, and I mean sick as in For example: What's she gonna do to her own kid if he ticks her off in just the wrong way??? It could get real ugly with that one and it wouldn't be out of character for this total psycho...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:22 PM   #507
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
I agree with these thoughts. Unless she can figure out some way to coexist with the rest of the heroes, specifically her own family, then I hope she doesn't come back. Tearing people in half is a totally sick power, and I mean sick as in For example: What's she gonna do to her own kid if he ticks her off in just the wrong way??? It could get real ugly with that one and it wouldn't be out of character for this total psycho...
Haha it's not tearing ppl in half that's her only power. She's just quite strong and visceral. They mentioned that there were ppl with limbs ripped off and others cut in half like we've seen. As if Wolverine has never done that before in a berserker rage...
Old 10-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #508
Tattoo-X

Smile

I haven't read any of this thread, but I just want to say that my wife and I love the show. A coworker and I discuss it and Prison Break all the time.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #509
deaconbluezzz
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Nah...that would be Evangeline Lilly from Lost.

Evangeline has those "girl next door" features that some guys seem to go for, but Ali has the "dirty girl from down the street" thing going for her...which I've always preferred.
deaconbluezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:26 PM   #510
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Claire the cheerleader is smokin' hot! ..
A pic of the actress, Hayden Panettiere, from just 5 years ago! Sorry, she's still in the "cute" stage for at least for the next couple of years...

Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote