Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 07-28-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
BattyDave19
Death is hereditary.

seputura news

i just read on my space that max may be doing a reunion with seputura. here's what max said
MAX CAVALERA: 'It Would Be Cool to Have a SEPULTURA Reunion'

SOULFLY frontman Max Cavalera recently spoke to Holland's Toazted.com about the possibility of a reunion with his former SEPULTURA bandmates at some point in the not-too-distant future. Asked about the rumor that a reunited SEPULTURA was in talks several months ago to play this year's Ozzfest, Max said, "There's been a lot of rumors. SEPULTURA is one of the most rumored things out there. [Laughs] I talked to my brother [ex-SEPULTURA drummer Igor Cavalera] recently. He has a new son named Antonio, which is my middle name. He says he looks a lot like me. I've only seen a picture. I plan to visit him sometime next year. We're in a very good relationship, which is great, after all this bull****. Ten years Life is too short to hold [grudges]. So I think in a weird way, God has a way to manage these things and he's putting it all together now. With or without the reunion I don't really care it's important that we're brothers blood, family it's a great thing. But to tell you the truth, it would be cool to have a reunion. Even my kids wanna see it. My [stepson] Richie is like, 'Oh, my God, I've gotta I know I saw SEPULTURA, but I was too little, I don't remember.' And SEPULTURA has touched so many people. So it would be really, really cool."

With regards to how a SEPULTURA reunion might affect SOULFLY, Max said, "I think SOULFY [and SEPULTURA] are completely different things. SOULFLY has its own identity and its own vibe. And it will not conflict with SEPULTURA, I don't think it's two completely different things. And touring with BLACK SABBATH last year I was really inspired. It was so good to see Those guys, they hated each other for a long period, and you see that they make up and they go on tour, and they I don't know. You can really see that Ozzy loves BLACK SABBATH. It's in his blood. He loves [the band]. How can you not? It was inspiring for me. So I think I understand more now why people want to see [a] SEPULTURA [reunion]. It makes more sense now than it did When we first split up, I was like, 'No, I'm never doing that **** again. Screw this, I hate this ****,' but I think different now. It's working itself [out]. When it happens, it'll happen, and it'll be good."

You can watch Toazted.com's entire 10-minute interview with Max Cavalera in Windows Media format at this location

here's the link if ya dont beleive me
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...4-2fe1d27a7b46
BattyDave19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:54 AM   #2
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

That would totally kick a$$!!!! I'm there for sure!
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:52 AM   #3
misanthrope
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

hell yeah!
misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:19 AM   #4
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattyDave19
I think SOULFY [and SEPULTURA] are completely different things.
Yeah, when I saw Soulfly on their first tour, half the set they played was from Sepultura. Different things my @ss, Max!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:06 PM   #5
BattyDave19
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Léon 't Hoen
Yeah, when I saw Soulfly on their first tour, half the set they played was from Sepultura. Different things my @ss, Max!
i dont think they sound like em now, thats kinda like saying slipknot and stonesour sound the same
BattyDave19 is offline   Reply With Quote