Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-28-2021, 01:39 PM   #21
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I played SH2 until the end on PS2 and cannot for the life of me recall the ending. I never forget the beginning and heading down the long long path through the woods. I do recall the 1st encounter with Pyramid Head.
Depending the end, they have 4 or 5, but in almost all you have the reading of the letter, that letter, the woman that maked the dubbed was really good, only with her voice and the text that is very sad too you feel bad, after everything you pass in the game all end lke that, you feel depressed

I remember very well the last encounter with PHeads when James discover the thruth and 2 PHeads kill an important character in front of him, it's was a shocked moment.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 11:42 AM   #22
kansas
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

xx
kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 04:58 PM   #23
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas View Post

..Every producer that were able to snag the SH license,
usually also have the Castlevania or MGS property. It's like a 2-piece deal..
PCS's Matt, just asked the FB group for ideas on Castlevania...
Wow, great news! Hopefully they'll do characters that haven't been done before like Trevor or Soma (although I'd love a new Simon...).
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #24
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I'm always down for more Castlevania. Just hope we get more than just Alucard.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:49 PM   #25
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I dunno...Castlevania's my favorite series, but what's the point? There aren't that many characters worth doing, and F4F are covering it pretty well. Certainly have SotN covered. Doubt PCS are going to go B and C tier, so won't it just end up like myriad other licenses that are being used by multiple companies, and we'll just end up with the same few characters?

Maybe if they chose a game other than SotN to focus a line on? I have my preference, but I doubt another game-centric line would be as viable as SotN.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:34 PM   #26
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I don't really think PCS has the details or paint apps to do a lot of the Castlevania designs justice to be honest. Same with F4F. That one Alucard statue that looked promising ended up having bad quality control too. Just look at someone like Richter or Julius or Shanoa. You need really good highly detailed sculpts and intricate paint apps to bring those Kojima designs to life. The characters have really expansive makeup like faces and very regal detailed outfits all about the textiles and fabrics. F4F's Simon is amazing because that's a simple iconic design. PCS could probably do a good Simon too as they are good at doing muscular form and Simon is mostly exposed. But the Kojima era designs? Only probably Prime 1 could do them justice.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:10 AM   #27
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I don't really think PCS has the details or paint apps to do a lot of the Castlevania designs justice to be honest. Same with F4F. That one Alucard statue that looked promising ended up having bad quality control too. Just look at someone like Richter or Julius or Shanoa. You need really good highly detailed sculpts and intricate paint apps to bring those Kojima designs to life. The characters have really expansive makeup like faces and very regal detailed outfits all about the textiles and fabrics. F4F's Simon is amazing because that's a simple iconic design. PCS could probably do a good Simon too as they are good at doing muscular form and Simon is mostly exposed. But the Kojima era designs? Only probably Prime 1 could do them justice.
I don't really disagree with any of that. F4F have Richter and Death coming up, and we'll see how they turn out, but if they're ok, I'll buy both and I'll be pretty content.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 01:27 AM   #28
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Maria & Shaft (Dracula X) would be nice, Soma & Julius, a proper pre-Dracula Gabriel & Zobek. There’s a ton of bosses and enemy designs that would scratch the horror itch. One scale out of the gate and a game plan couldn’t hurt either.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 01:42 AM   #29
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

They can also do a Frankenstein's Monster through the license. Same with Wolfman and a bunch of other designs.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:16 AM   #30
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas View Post

..Every producer that were able to snag the SH license,
usually also have the Castlevania or MGS property. It's like a 2-piece deal..
PCS's Matt, just asked the FB group for ideas on Castlevania...
Castlevania?
Metal Gear Solid FTW!
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote