Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-24-2021, 04:13 PM   #1941
Hunter Frost
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Ah, well if that's the case...mystery solved. Like Demona mentioned, I think SS did a great job in walking that white/silver line to appeal to both audiences, but that darker silver mockup Northern posted is definitely preferred.

I literally just clutched my pearls. ...figuratively speaking.
See? Phil here has a sense of humor. Thanks Philly
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:20 PM   #1942
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Frost View Post
I’m not confused or boggled about anything. I don’t know how I’m the bad guy when Nothern Guy ass-umed and mis characterized me as trolling for a reaction. He needs to sit down and take a breath. My poison wasn’t directed at Tempest. Some of you guys are taking the silver costume way too seriously. And there’s nothing sexist about calling anyone a ****. Anyone can get it. He’s a guy, yes? I figure because he has Lad in his name. I’m sure I’ve been a feminist since before some of you guys here even went through puberty. Nothing sexist about me.
Man, you need to just stop and bow out now. You are making a lot of assumptions about things you know nothing about...

Your just making it worse and talking more ----, give it up. There's no way your 37 and if so, oof.... I guess there's still time for you to grow up.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:31 PM   #1943
Hunter Frost

Smile Beloved

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Man, you need to just stop and bow out now. You are making a lot of assumptions about things you know nothing about...

Your just making it worse and talking more ----, give it up. There's no way your 37 and if so, oof.... I guess there's still time for you to grow up.
Educate me my love. What am I making an assumption about? If you read the comment after Tempest so eloquently and informatively responded to me Northen Toadstool accused me of trolling for a reaction. Like I’m so desperate for his approval and attention. Who is he the chosen one? That’s what annoyed me and that’s where my poison was directed towards. Later on he says he blocked me because why? Because I said I chose to see Storms costume as white? I had already conceded that it’s silver. He’s the one who started hyperventilating. XOXO

Last edited by Hunter Frost; 06-24-2021 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Why to what
Old 06-24-2021, 04:40 PM   #1944
Hunter Frost

Oh. Em. Gee. I just read the schoolyard comment Northern made about “anyone whose only friend is Gothamite is bad news”. Wow! Listen, I don’t endorse playing in traffic especially on a rainy cloudy day but perhaps some folks here should have at it. Yikes! �� But I’m the childish one? Okay.

P.S. Northern, I just screen shot your comment and sent it to Gothamite. They said they no longer want to go on living. I hope you’re happy!

Last edited by Hunter Frost; 06-24-2021 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Triggering Northern Ladle
Old 06-24-2021, 04:50 PM   #1945
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Educate me my love. What am I making an assumption about? If you read the comment after Tempest so eloquently and informatively responded to me Northen Toadstool accused me of trolling for a reaction. Like I’m so desperate for his approval and attention. Who is he the chosen one? That’s what annoyed me and that’s where my poison was directed towards. Later on he says he blocked me because why? Because I said I chose to see Storms costume as white? I had already conceded that it’s silver. He’s the one who started hyperventilating. XOXO
Dude, go back and read what was said and then look at your outburst. If you are THAT sensitive, life is going to swallow you hole. There was nothing said that should warrant this kind of response, who cares if someone blocks you? Are you that insecure that you are so offended by that? My God, if I had to worry about such things AND go off the handle like a lunatic anytime someone said something like that my way, someone would have beaten me senseless years ago.

Seriously, you gave a massive, dramatic reaction to something that should have been nothing. If you can't see the fault in that, cool, but don't expect everyone else to think your in the right when you clearly aren't, love. Anyways, you're about to have someone else add you to their block list, meltdown commencing in 3-2-1......
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:52 PM   #1946
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

White, silver, green, red, let’s put this sh!t storm to bed.

This sculpt looks so good, in every way, that this chick would rock in anyone’s preferred costume, or colour. She’s that good, just enjoy.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:53 PM   #1947
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

This sculpt looks so good, in every way, that this chick would rock in anyone’s preferred costume, or colour. She’s that good, just enjoy.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:55 PM   #1948
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
I’m not confused or boggled about anything. I don’t know how I’m the bad guy when Nothern Guy ass-umed and mis characterized me as trolling for a reaction. He needs to sit down and take a breath. My poison wasn’t directed at Tempest. Some of you guys are taking the silver costume way too seriously. And there’s nothing sexist about calling anyone a ****. Anyone can get it. He’s a guy, yes? I figure because he has Lad in his name. I’m sure I’ve been a feminist since before some of you guys here even went through puberty. Nothing sexist about me.
Youre not actually trying to tell a 41 year old woman (which math says makes me older than you) what you said wasn’t sexist, are you? Read my bolded comments and think again.

Northern has his own delivery styles, I didn’t think it was anything out of character and you’ve been around long enough to have read his posts. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, as I do most people - until now. You’ve clearly shown that you just want to continue being petty and taking things in a direction they never had to go in. This thread was pretty damn civil for 1500+ posts til you decided to do you.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 05:09 PM   #1949
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post

Speaking the truth, Divo! Say it louder for those in the back

I really am probably going to end up with two of these.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 05:21 PM   #1950
Hunter Frost

I’m not offended that Northern blocked me. I don’t care. I highlighted what he said because his blocking of me took place before my “outburst”. So that means he blocked me when I was playfully saying that I viewed Storms costume as white. That’s why I mentioned it.. I’ve never gotten into a scuffle with anyone. If there was an equivalent to tampons with men I’d have used that too. I didn’t mean to seem sexist as I am not. Apologies to you Demona. I already sent Tempest a clarification. Wasn’t about Tempest at all. I really started out on a good note. Some of us here can dish it out better than we can take it. I’m not going to block anyone. And for the record, I said I’ve been a feminist since before some of us went through puberty. So... I win? I’m KiDDING! I shouldn’t have made the Tampon “joke”. I heard one of the Atlanta Housewives say it about a man and I wanted to try it out. That’s all.