Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-07-2021, 10:21 AM   #241
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

I also paid in full and looked for a shipping quote and still no reply.
BLACK OPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:25 AM   #242
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
Exactly the same happened to me. Paid the Air shipping and was told item would be shipped within a few days. After several missed shipping dates I requested a refund through Patial.Ly

To be fair Sandro issued a refund within 24 hours. The problem could be that where a company received payment by PayPal which result in a number of claim chargebacks PayPal can hold the payment until the company deliver the product. This can cause cash flow issues if the company has to ship items but payment is held until PayPal receive proof of delivery. I’m not saying this is the case here but I have heard this affecting other companies and the reason some no longer offer PayPal as a payment option
Such a shame, Dredd merch is scarce enough, so when an awesome looking statue is released...but the seller is basically incompetent, it stings that much more. For me it was actually a toss up between this and a sweet pcs dredd statue that popped up on ebay for a reasonable price....but after a good bit of thought I decided the q collectibles statue looked better....it's just a pity that Sandro didn't learn any lessons on communication as he's still ignoring people and banning people from his fb page who ask difficult questions.
So I ended up buying the mezco lawmaster to go with my dredd figure and 'reaction figures' dredd figures from the late 90's.
Dredd1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:39 AM   #243
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
I also paid in full and looked for a shipping quote and still no reply.
Did you order recently? If I were you I'd cancel my order with Sandro and order through specfiction instead. I think they were quoting around $250 for shipping though I don't know if that includes customs charges.

Last edited by Dredd1981; 08-07-2021 at 10:40 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-07-2021, 10:43 AM   #244
FETTFAN
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd1981 View Post
Did you order recently? If I were you I'd cancel my order with Sandro and order through specfiction instead. I think they were quoting around $250 for shipping though I don't know if that includes customs charges.
Highly recommend Spec Fiction. Customs VAT and Duty is low which is a massive plus.
FETTFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 03:38 AM   #245
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Just saw one of these statues on fleabay from an Italian seller for.....wait for it.....£1355 + £230 postage...I don't know what I'm more amazed at...the price or that someone in Europe has gotten their hands on one of these!
Old 08-13-2021, 12:08 PM   #246
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

Has anybody in euro paid for shipping yet? I keep looking for a final quote from Q Collectables but no reponce.
Old 08-13-2021, 12:08 PM   #247
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

I mean europe ont euro!
Old 08-14-2021, 04:53 AM   #248
Dredd1981
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Has anybody in euro paid for shipping yet? I keep looking for a final quote from Q Collectables but no reponce.
Good luck, bro. He put out an apology a few months back for his lack of communication and shoddy customer service....but he clearly didn't learn anything because he's still doing it. It's got to hurt when this statue is showing up on ebay from scalpers charging double yet the guys who paid sandro for this statue months and months ago are just ignored. He's literally run out of excuses so he's just ignoring everyone.

I was lucky in that I saw the red flags and got a refund through paypal. I don't know when you ordered but if I were you I'd cancel the order with sandro and get a refund then pre order with specfiction, I think they are quoting £250 for shipping
Old 08-31-2021, 11:14 PM   #249
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
FYI

Hello

this item is in transit from china. ETA is July 2021. Sorry for the delay.

Sincerely,

Todd Johnson
http://www.specfictionshop.com
info@specfictionshop.com
Well so much for that, we are just about to hit sept, and not a peep from spec….
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:52 AM   #250
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Well so much for that, we are just about to hit sept, and not a peep from spec….
Stuff is often delayed with SF, I've asked about UMAN studio a couple times and it's missed the date every time.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote