Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-29-2016, 01:20 PM   #21
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

no way could I afford or have space for a huge FULL 1:1 Raptor, but would it be possible to have a bust that includes the upper arms and put it on a similar base as the stargate helmets? It would obviously have to be the classic female for the price it would cost, or maybe even blue.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:03 PM   #22
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
What do you want to see in a raptor. What we have is a 1-1 Full body raptor from JP.

I also want to do the tiger striped version of the male from Lost World.
Well, the Tiger striped males from TLW have been a long time favorite of mine, so I completely agree! To tiger stripes!

Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:20 PM   #23
dannygarrett09
Birdman

ok the tiger version looks really cool but would still want the female as the first film is superior to the second. But as azurepred says it be great to have the arms and the base like stargate
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:52 PM   #24
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

We aren't asking for full body over bust. We are asking in addition to the bust having a full body eventually. They did it with the terminator they can do it with this too.!!

The JP line has been lacking for decades. We want the kitchen sink and then some. Shouldn't be any other way.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:59 PM   #25
ChrisLikesDinos
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

For some reason I always liked the TLW raptor more in BTS photos. Something about it in the movie makes the skin look fake when compared to JP, which is why it's never been my favorite. But I can understand the appeal.

JP will always have that special place in my heart simply because it's the classic as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
cant you guys get a mold from the head used in Jurassic world
The physical heads made for Jurassic World actually weren't film accurate in terms of sculpt or paint, and were simply placeholder to be replaced by CG later.

So, if JW raptors were made (which I would eventually like!), it would have to be an original sculpt by Chronicle or from ILMs files.
ChrisLikesDinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:03 PM   #26
pacino
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
We aren't asking for full body over bust. We are asking in addition to the bust having a full body eventually. They did it with the terminator they can do it with this too.!!

The JP line has been lacking for decades. We want the kitchen sink and then some. Shouldn't be any other way.
Well I wouldn't mind having a full body
pacino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:26 PM   #27
dannygarrett09
Birdman

well the first one will be a bust and maybe down the line a full raptor depends on Universal I guess
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:55 PM   #28
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post

well it sounds like Paul just wants to do only the head counting as a "bust". I don't really want that either, so a bust including the arms would interest me more. It's a lot easier to imagine people having room for basically a 6ft tall skeleton as opposed a 13ft long Raptor. I think what I'm asking is a fair compromise for both spectrum's.

Considering what Universal wanted in terms of copies of a 1:5 Rex, I would think they would want the same for a full Raptor.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:21 PM   #29
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
well it sounds like Paul just wants to do only the head counting as a "bust". I don't really want that either, so a bust including the arms would interest me more. It's a lot easier to imagine people having room for basically a 6ft tall skeleton as opposed a 13ft long Raptor. I think what I'm asking is a fair compromise for both spectrum's.

Considering what Universal wanted in terms of copies of a 1:5 Rex, I would think they would want the same for a full Raptor.
Of course if their are outrageous demands for the 1:1 full body then that's fine. I'm just saying if it's possible do a bust and full body

Also I'm not sure how arms will look on the bust since Paul said it wasn't going to be a wall mount.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:17 PM   #30
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

No arms, way to big and cost prohibitive....

Want to do these with glass eyes and most certainly going to do JP1 raptor to start.

We are also going to do 1:2 or 1:3 busts at some point. We have the JW files so the four are easy from that film. We don't have access to anything JP3.

So I'm going to concentrate on JP1 and the male from Lost World for Comic Con. You'll see the JP1 Female and the LW tiger stripped male....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote