Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-14-2016, 12:05 PM   #6081
BurningRage
Inhumans

Will the Ultra line statues have a long metal rod in the leg for stability seeing as they're standing on one leg?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:25 PM   #6082
Rayckl09
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'm sure I asked this in another thread but I'll ask here in case you've not seen it. For the 1:3 Goro and mileena po's will there be any available for purchase through pop cultcha here in Australia.
Rayckl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 11:54 PM   #6083
mkkollector81
Justice League

Jerry
What is the other MK statue that might be available for preorder come September other than MKX SZ bust(which will be mine)?
Thanks!
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 01:54 AM   #6084
prototypy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi PCS
There will be a Robocop lifesize bust right?
prototypy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #6085
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Jerry when do you think we will see the Evil Ryu SFIV statue? Thanks
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:56 PM   #6086
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
Hi PCS
There will be a Robocop lifesize bust right?
Not through us. I never want to deal with Robocop again. Love the movie. Love the character. Manufacturing him was a nightmare in polystone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkkollector81 View Post
Jerry
What is the other MK statue that might be available for preorder come September other than MKX SZ bust(which will be mine)?
Thanks!
There is the next MKX 1:4 coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayckl09 View Post
I'm sure I asked this in another thread but I'll ask here in case you've not seen it. For the 1:3 Goro and mileena po's will there be any available for purchase through pop cultcha here in Australia.
We generally offer a limited amount of our exclusives to PopCultcha, but because of the high price they dont always buy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will the Ultra line statues have a long metal rod in the leg for stability seeing as they're standing on one leg?
Yes there are rods. We have had a Vega and Cammy samples in our office for many months with no problems.

We havent had very many leaning problems on statues for over 6 years. A small percentage of dhalsims had a lean but that was because of a bad mixture of resin. 90% if not more, of the Dhalsims had no leaning issues.

I dont forsee any leaning issues with Zangief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodri2540 View Post
Hey Jerry

Will Bison be the next 1/3 after Chun-Li?

Thanks
Im honestly not sure. I have 3 SF 1:3 Im itching to sculpt. Ill wait until Chun li is finished to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulk View Post
Hi Jerry,

Do you think adding a hand along with a weapons to a life size bust is likely for future release?

IMO, the MKX scorpion you did ( which is perfect ) however if that pose is made into a life size bust with him helding the dagger with the chain on the side....that would probably win statue of the year.....just think about the size and the presence of it.
Im hesitant to do anything that would add even more cost to these. they are already closing in on $1000usd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jerry with all collectors outside the U.S having to pay extra like customs charges and the British pound at a very low right now compared to the dollar, I was wondering. You supply some of your items to Asian markets, have you ever considered supplying some in the U.K/Europe? If you found some suppliers it would help us out so much as we pay so much more than the collectors in the states and customs always kills us. Have you ever thought of this? I know when PCS first started, sideshow used to have a warehouse in the U.K and it helped out so much! I really hope it's something you can look into dude.
We already sell to several European distributors. We sell to PBM, HEO and Cosmic Group. They are three of the biggest in Europe and supply the UK.

As far as a PCS warehouse in Europe. If SS couldnt make it work we most surely cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Jerry, do you guys sell posters or banners with the PCS Logo? I'm trying to create a shrine if you will and dedicate a wall of my collection with just PCS statues, and wanted some sort of poster to hang on my wall.
We do not. Mostly because I dont like our logo and Im still looking for the right one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hey Jerry. Do you have any info on the 1/6th Street Fighter figures? P.O. info, accessories(Hadoken effect or interchangeable heads), or the next ones coming up after Ryu and Akuma. Were you going to do Dhalsim, Blanka, Sagat, etc...?
We have plans to do everyone. but no new info right now. Waiting for the right time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Jerry, you said the sales are awesome on the Ultra line. How are the sales on the 1/6 statue line so far? Acceptable?

Also, will we hear anything about the 1/10 (or 1/8?) line this year, or probably not until next year?
1:6 sales have been great on the regular versions and not so great on the exclusives. The regular version of 1:6 Chun Li has sold like crazy.

We will debut the 1:8 next year. We are waiting until we have 5 characters already in production at the factory so that delivery will be very fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toulon89 View Post
Are you really planning on doing a Howling statue to go with the Kessler wolf?
MMMmmmmm maybe....
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:04 PM   #6087
Empracollector
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi Jerry when is e Honda shipping to international customers
Empracollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:08 PM   #6088
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empracollector View Post
Hi Jerry when is e Honda shipping to international customers
He has been shipping. Those that paid earliest get shipped first.

In fact i think they are almost done shipping him.

If you paid early and didnt get tracking it may have gone to your spam or your country IP may block the email. You can email CS.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:26 PM   #6089
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Jerry, these European distributors, do you also give them your EX's too? Do you have the actual website addresses? Thanks dude.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:51 PM   #6090
tulk
The Spirit

Hi Jerry,

Is the MKX Scorpion bust going to be release at the same time as the Sub Zero bust? if not, when is he expect to be PO (can't wait to order it)
tulk is offline   Reply With Quote