Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-03-2019, 06:14 PM   #631
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I haven't told anyone to shut up. Just pointed out how people are repeating themselves running on wild guesses, and how it helps nothing.

People are free to comment how they want, just like I'm free to comment on that.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 06:39 PM   #632
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
I haven't told anyone to shut up. Just pointed out how people are repeating themselves running on wild guesses, and how it helps nothing.

People are free to comment how they want, just like I'm free to comment on that.
You seem to have become defensive over a couple of posts theorizing over how QC is handled that was followed by you railing against "wild guesses" while making your own guess. I am pretty sure we now have more posts about your criticism of certain posts then we did about the "QC" talk that instigated your disapproval.

But, I guess we aren't talking about issues with the statue or QC any longer, so mission accomplished, I guess.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 06:54 PM   #633
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
You seem to have become defensive over a couple of posts theorizing over how QC is handled that was followed by you railing against "wild guesses" while making your own guess. I am pretty sure we now have more posts about your criticism of certain posts then we did about the "QC" talk that instigated your disapproval.

But, I guess we aren't talking about issues with the statue or QC any longer, so mission accomplished, I guess.
It's not defensive it's pointing out a pattern, and if you read back to when the first statues came in you'll see what I'm talking about. It's also not just the two people I initially quoted.

What guess are you talking about? Me saying they obliviously had QC in the past? That's not a guess Chad's mentioned QCing other statues in the past.

There was no mission here.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 06:55 PM   #634
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post

Well mine is still in the box so hold on tight!!! Lol
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:04 PM   #635
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

I emailed Debbie and Chad (as he requested) calmly and respectfully stating that I had the same issues as some others. I'm not worried at this point, as I have faith it will be taken care of. I included the same pics I posted here. Debbie wrote back and thanked me for including photos. She stated that they're compiling a file to send to the factory. She was apologetic, but I don't blame Tweeterhead. Things happen. Of course they want to put out the best product they can. We'll just have to wait and see what solution they come up with.

Just be sure to let them know if yours has problems or they won't be able to help.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:17 PM   #636
grphyx1
Kingpin

Okay. So mine is pretty near flawless. Little sloppy on the belt, cape thing is not bothering me since he's so gorgeous
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:28 PM   #637
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Okay. So mine is pretty near flawless. Little sloppy on the belt, cape thing is not bothering me since he's so gorgeous
Congrats!
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:29 PM   #638
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Same problems as everyone else. Looks great even with the problems. I’ll send my pics to Debbie but I’m not worried.

Did anyone else have trouble putting th cape on? I felt like I was gonna break him trying to fit it on. I haven’t even switched his portraits yet because it was tight.
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:29 PM   #639
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Again, it's a message board. Those who have received their statues are frustrated. Those still waiting are concerned. Their posts might not seem relevant to you, but the ability to vent and compare notes is worthwhile.
This is exactly why I blocked that person a week or two ago. They've been here for five minutes and are already trying to dictate how and what people post about.

Unfortunately, the forum isn't savvy enough to block said comments when someone else quotes them
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:37 PM   #640
grphyx1
Kingpin

Under the macro lens you can see slop around the top of the belt, but looking at it with my eyes I couldn't register it. The cape is the same I think as others have mentioned

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote