Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-23-2021, 04:28 PM   #661
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Few more pics of my display. I'm looking for a Marvel Team-Up 141 CGC 9.8 signed by Stan to complete my trio so if anyone has one for sale, let me know!

Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 05:40 PM   #662
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Good gosh this statue is marvelous.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:34 PM   #663
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
Few more pics of my display. I'm looking for a Marvel Team-Up 141 CGC 9.8 signed by Stan to complete my trio so if anyone has one for sale, let me know!

love this angle shot
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:22 PM   #664
2bitcollector
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by becakbagus View Post
love this angle shot
Great shot. May have to break and get this one
2bitcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:32 PM   #665
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Received mine! It's perfect! Paint apps are just like the production piece! Here's a few pics I took and some others for size comparison:

Great pics/statue, but how does it measure-up scale wise? Judging from your images, symbiote spidey seems to be slightly larger than spidey pf, but slightly smaller than spidey comi? Is that about right?
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 08:28 PM   #666
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Great pics/statue, but how does it measure-up scale wise? Judging from your images, symbiote spidey seems to be slightly larger than spidey pf, but slightly smaller than spidey comi? Is that about right?
It's always hard to measure up statues when they're all in different poses. The crouching pose always makes a statue seem smaller, but he does measure up well with the Spidey PF...maybe slightly bigger. I tried to keep them at the same distance from my camera to eliminate a size difference from perspective. Like in my shot with the Spidey comi, the comi is up close to the camera so the perspective makes him look larger, but when side by side it actually does appear a bit larger...though not by much at all.
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 12:01 AM   #667
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
It's always hard to measure up statues when they're all in different poses. The crouching pose always makes a statue seem smaller, but he does measure up well with the Spidey PF...maybe slightly bigger. I tried to keep them at the same distance from my camera to eliminate a size difference from perspective. Like in my shot with the Spidey comi, the comi is up close to the camera so the perspective makes him look larger, but when side by side it actually does appear a bit larger...though not by much at all.
I’m on hold with ups ,they sent mine to some address that’s not even in the same city.I’m screwed
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 12:15 AM   #668
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Peter View Post
I’m on hold with ups ,they sent mine to some address that’s not even in the same city.I’m screwed
I literally chased a UPS driver down today when he delivered my Deadpool PF to the wrong house.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 12:41 AM   #669
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I literally chased a UPS driver down today when he delivered my Deadpool PF to the wrong house.
That sucks to my man.I just got off the phone with ups and they said yup the driver delivered to the wrong city.
This is where it’s really stupid.they said there going to try
And get the package back which will never happen and that there opening a fraud case and if they end up giving me my money back they will give it to sideshow and they will have to refund me.I’m not sure if this is the normal process for this type of situation but I’m mad and out one of the most awesome statues.I think the driver stole it to be honest.enjoy your statue for me fellas cause I’m screwed
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 01:01 AM   #670
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I had Canada Post sent to the wrong address once and I had to knock on a few houses to see where the parcel was. Neighbor didn’t even notify me they got the parcel. Luckily I got it without too much hassle.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote