Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-31-2020, 12:29 AM   #11
XMAN
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
My Waitlist for Varia Suit Exclusive converted.
congratulations.....
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 03:02 AM   #12
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
My Waitlist for Varia Suit Exclusive converted.
Samesies!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:44 AM   #13
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Varia Suit Samus is a grail. So congrats to all those that are getting her soon.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 03:22 PM   #14
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
congratulations.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Varia Suit Samus is a grail. So congrats to all those that are getting her soon.
Thanks.

It's one of those pieces I don't know why I didn't order it back when it was originally posted. As much as I loved the Prime games (and Fusion, the only other Metroid game I've played) and just being a Nintendo fan.

The fact this is converting so long after speaks to something. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Samesies!
Congrats! lol

I waitlisted Spike Ex, Jet Black Ex and Samus Ex. All conversions. Maybe it's due to F4F taking so long to get orders to customers that finally allowed Spike Ex and Samus Ex to have some conversions so long after the fact?
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:40 AM   #15
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Thanks.

It's one of those pieces I don't know why I didn't order it back when it was originally posted. As much as I loved the Prime games (and Fusion, the only other Metroid game I've played) and just being a Nintendo fan.

The fact this is converting so long after speaks to something. Lol.

Congrats! lol

I waitlisted Spike Ex, Jet Black Ex and Samus Ex. All conversions. Maybe it's due to F4F taking so long to get orders to customers that finally allowed Spike Ex and Samus Ex to have some conversions so long after the fact?
I wonder myself tbh. Would blame it on covid19 and people's alinability to handle payments atm, but who knows. I'm stoked
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:47 AM   #16
Galactic Ho
Frackin!

Ive been hoping for a Pikmin statue
Galactic Ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:51 PM   #17
Dokstarr
Frackin!

I just got notified that my exclusive Varia Suit will be shipping soon. I didn't even remember ordering it until the e-mail.

I ordered in on 5/23/2016. I don't think I was wait listed either - just direct preorder. Because the receipt doesn't say waitlist and the F4F newsletter from the same day said that 5/24 was the last day to guarantee an exclusive Varia Suit. The e-mails I've received recently don't say anything about wait list or being converted either - just "We are pleased to inform you that the production of your statue is completed."

So yay I'm getting an exclusive Varia Suit. Nay that apparently everyone else who had ordered way back has already gotten it over a year ago?
Dokstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 08:37 PM   #18
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokstarr View Post
I just got notified that my exclusive Varia Suit will be shipping soon. I didn't even remember ordering it until the e-mail.

I ordered in on 5/23/2016. I don't think I was wait listed either - just direct preorder. Because the receipt doesn't say waitlist and the F4F newsletter from the same day said that 5/24 was the last day to guarantee an exclusive Varia Suit. The e-mails I've received recently don't say anything about wait list or being converted either - just "We are pleased to inform you that the production of your statue is completed."

So yay I'm getting an exclusive Varia Suit. Nay that apparently everyone else who had ordered way back has already gotten it over a year ago?
Well I received my ex somewhere last year which was also kinda late as some people already got theirs (and I ordered it day one). From what I heard it was a tough statue to make so the factory couldnt crank these out fast. Unfortunatly I had to destroy mine a couple of months ago due to getting it replaced (some flaws on mine). F4F told me replacements are getting send out in Q4.

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote