Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-16-2021, 01:43 PM   #761
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Prime1 must have more statue designers than they do factory workers.
You sound bitter man lol. It is alright we are all waiting for the statue to drop any moment.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 03:27 PM   #762
ShadowGuardian
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

It's true, it seems P1 has bitten off more than they can chew in the sense that new stuff is being announced on the regular but stuff that should be releasing keeps getting delayed and delayed and delayed.
ShadowGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 03:37 PM   #763
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
You sound bitter man lol. It is alright we are all waiting for the statue to drop any moment.
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m probably the one forum member on here who has griped the most about Prime1’s lead times, so after a while, I probably do sound like a broken record on here in addition to being bitter and annoyed. But I’ve also realized that the delay of these statues is a first world problem and that there are other more important things to worry about, so I’ve gotten over the delays of this Harley in particular. What I haven’t gotten over is the 3 year wait for Arkham Catwoman only for her to deliver with a broken leg. Arghhh!

But on a more serious note, I’ll echo what others have said...Prime1 is the king of new announcements and reveals, but they fail to follow through on timely deliveries.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 08:12 PM   #764
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
I’ll be the first to admit that I’m probably the one forum member on here who has griped the most about Prime1’s lead times, so after a while, I probably do sound like a broken record on here in addition to being bitter and annoyed. But I’ve also realized that the delay of these statues is a first world problem and that there are other more important things to worry about, so I’ve gotten over the delays of this Harley in particular. What I haven’t gotten over is the 3 year wait for Arkham Catwoman only for her to deliver with a broken leg. Arghhh!

But on a more serious note, I’ll echo what others have said...Prime1 is the king of new announcements and reveals, but they fail to follow through on timely deliveries.
preach it brother preach it! i'm still salty about that to my piece! loved that piece too such a pity
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:41 AM   #765
ShadowGuardian
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'm curious, does anybody know WHY this statue has been delayed so much? Is it solely COVID or has there been a specific part of production delaying it?
ShadowGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:25 AM   #766
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGuardian View Post
I'm curious, does anybody know WHY this statue has been delayed so much? Is it solely COVID or has there been a specific part of production delaying it?
From what I’ve heard, the first production batch was so terribly done, they scrapped it and started over.
Old 04-20-2021, 08:31 AM   #767
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
From what I’ve heard, the first production batch was so terribly done, they scrapped it and started over.
In that case prefer get it right and wait another year than rush it out and get substandard product.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:33 AM   #768
TruckerJoe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I hope this wait is worth it.
Don't want to be disappointed
and I don't want to send a statue
back.
I doubt Prime one will let us down.
TruckerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:53 AM   #769
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:

I know I know, Actually there were a few times I was thinking about cancel order since we been waiting forever on this statue to drop but I just got the Batman Hush Poison Ivy EX in (Check out my youtube video for the review, search my screen name) and it would be nice to pair off with Ivy.

Anyways, I think when we collect statues we expect delays and long wait times. At least Prime 1 Studio isn't shoving their bad QC statue to our faces like other statue companies. I had a few statue companies that I bought which I won't name did me dirty by shoving me with crappy QC statues that turn into nightmares.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 01:36 PM   #770
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
I know I know, Actually there were a few times I was thinking about cancel order since we been waiting forever on this statue to drop but I just got the Batman Hush Poison Ivy EX in (Check out my youtube video for the review, search my screen name) and it would be nice to pair off with Ivy.

Anyways, I think when we collect statues we expect delays and long wait times. At least Prime 1 Studio isn't shoving their bad QC statue to our faces like other statue companies. I had a few statue companies that I bought which I won't name did me dirty by shoving me with crappy QC statues that turn into nightmares.
I hear ya. Very good points you’re making. I’ll definitely check out your review. It’s always great to actually see and hear forum members on YouTube.