Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-14-2023, 09:36 PM   #801
qz33
Doctor Doom

they really did improve a lot with the new poison. Hair is fuller.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 01:11 AM   #802
goatchumby
The Herculoids

An extra side-by-side.

Despite its age, the 1.0 is still very expressive, colorful and...well...
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 09:23 AM   #803
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This is the second item i received from PCS just this week which arrived damaged cause of the packaging. Again I can't tell if this item was originally packed like this by factory or repacked by some one else like my Dejah from pcs.

anyway another thing to notice is that the new one came with PCS trademark googly eyes.

Now with comparison I like the old one better over all but new one has some better changes. These are just my preference, some one else will disagree.

- the old one has arms with muscles which I like compare to the new one which look flat.

- New one body is toned with abs which looks better but old one looks more curvy.

- Their posture is different, old one is slightly bent backward which is why her shape looks more curved compare to new one.

- old one legs look slightly more thicker and so is the rest of the body. I like the new one legs bit better

- Old one because of the fabric seem to show more cleavage compare to new one.

- from the back i did not noticed too much difference. Beside the hair, new one has more spikes than old one. new one look better to me.

- new one face (beside the googly eyes) is completely filled with freckles (or could be weird painting but i dont like it), compare to old one which has clear skin. arms and legs also have freckles

- old one lipstick is reddish-pink, new one is pink.

Don't have the smiley face on the new one to compare but I do have that face on my Roxy version, just too lazy to open her from the box.

Would have been nice they had two different head pieces like the original as i don't like the smiley face on either version, like the serious face better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	161535   Click image for larger version

Name:	a3 new.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	161536   Click image for larger version

Name:	a4 old.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	161537   Click image for larger version

Name:	a5 old.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	161538   Click image for larger version

Name:	a6 new.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	161539  

Click image for larger version

Name:	a7 new.jpg
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	161540   Click image for larger version

Name:	a8 old.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	161541   Click image for larger version

Name:	a9.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	161542   Click image for larger version

Name:	a10.jpg
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	161543   Click image for larger version

Name:	a11.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	161544  

ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 08:58 PM   #804
L Deimos
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
This is the second item i received from PCS just this week which arrived damaged cause of the packaging. Again I can't tell if this item was originally packed like this by factory or repacked by some one else like my Dejah from pcs.

anyway another thing to notice is that the new one came with PCS trademark googly eyes.

Now with comparison I like the old one better over all but new one has some better changes. These are just my preference, some one else will disagree.

- the old one has arms with muscles which I like compare to the new one which look flat.

- New one body is toned with abs which looks better but old one looks more curvy.

- Their posture is different, old one is slightly bent backward which is why her shape looks more curved compare to new one.

- old one legs look slightly more thicker and so is the rest of the body. I like the new one legs bit better

- Old one because of the fabric seem to show more cleavage compare to new one.

- from the back i did not noticed too much difference. Beside the hair, new one has more spikes than old one. new one look better to me.

- new one face (beside the googly eyes) is completely filled with freckles (or could be weird painting but i dont like it), compare to old one which has clear skin. arms and legs also have freckles

- old one lipstick is reddish-pink, new one is pink.

Don't have the smiley face on the new one to compare but I do have that face on my Roxy version, just too lazy to open her from the box.

Would have been nice they had two different head pieces like the original as i don't like the smiley face on either version, like the serious face better.
Thanks for the comparison!👍 Definitely like the old one more. Particularly the more video geme looking face.
L Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 09:36 PM   #805
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

I prefer the old one a lot too. I wonder if she will go down in price on the aftermarket now that there are two versions.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:01 PM   #806
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I prefer the old one a lot too. I wonder if she will go down in price on the aftermarket now that there are two versions.
She should because the new one is far superior than the old one.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:22 PM   #807
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
She should because the new one is far superior than the old one.
Then do you mind sending me your old one for free? I'll gladly take her off your hands.
Old 05-06-2023, 08:38 PM   #808
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Then do you mind sending me your old one for free? I'll gladly take her off your hands.
Haha… I would if I had her but at cost I passed on her because I didn’t like the look of it.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 08:48 PM   #809
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Was worth a try. One day I'm hoping to get that one person who says "oh sure I'll send her over! Check your DMs!"
Old 05-20-2023, 05:45 AM   #810
vinnnie
Luke Cage

My Poison is on it's way from Sideshow. Statue itself cost $625. Shipping to me (Europe) $145. Got slammed with a Customs and taxnote of $217. In total $ 987 for a freaking 1/4 statue. Last time I will be ordering from Sideshow. Wish PCS would open up a warehouse in Europe or otherwise send from the chinese factories directly.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote