Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-18-2021, 05:34 PM   #201
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
No, that is still in. One of my faves as well.
im really happy to hear that, I was worried it would get cut

that part is just too good, Barrys like I can take this guy I got super speed! Superman gives him the corner eye look, Flash proceeds to crap his pants, stumbling over his own feet to get away from a raging Superman, so good
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 06:13 PM   #202
Gravitron
Fantastic Four

Watching the redo is tedious. It was better in certain aspects than the first attempt. Too much fart sniffing in some places made it unnecessarily long and really full of itself. At least the Flash wasn't nearly as worthless in this cut. Overall I only watched the first one once and forgot about it since it wasn't memorable at all, I could barely remember what was in the first film or what wasn't. Ultimately I still don't care for the movie.
Gravitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 08:20 PM   #203
built2shred
Phoenix

Why the hell would he cut the movie for a 4:3 aspect ratio? I spent thousands of dollars on wide screen TV's and Snyder wants to go back to the 1980's....
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 08:59 PM   #204
Shoo
Hercules

I swear every time Steppenwolf was on screen, all I could think of was this:

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 09:04 PM   #205
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Why the hell would he cut the movie for a 4:3 aspect ratio? I spent thousands of dollars on wide screen TV's and Snyder wants to go back to the 1980's....
This video will explain why. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/EdTlShNcRP4
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:06 PM   #206
off
The X-Men

Watched it. It is a better movie than it was. A better movie but still not a good movie.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:03 PM   #207
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Honestly, I thought it was EPIC!!!!

I can't believe how many people feel like this wasn't an awesome movie. I feel like I must have watched a different movie because this Snyder Cut Justice League is what I was hoping the movie would have been the first time around and wasn't.

The fight scenes were EPIC and infinitely better!

The CGI was also so much better!

The story actually made sense! AND, it tied everything together that was such a butchered nightmare of a story in the laughable first version of Justice League.

The Chapter idea was an excellent idea and helped with the 4 hr. and 2 min. run time.

I never got bored one time during the whole 4 hrs. and 2 min. and was actually ready for the story to continue when it came to an end.

Henry Cavill is the Superman I want to see going forward, not some recast.

I would love to see this cast and story continue for three more movies...heck, I'd take four more movies if it could happen!

If this Zach Snyder driven version and cast could continue it would be the very best possible outcome in my opinion for the Justice League.

I would love to see the next movie be an all out Justice League vs The Legion of Doom...complete with Grundy, Grodd, Giganta, Black Adam, Black Manta, etc, etc, etc. Then bring in Hal Jordan and John Stewart and well as Hawkman and or Hawkgirl.

Then the third JL movie, bring on Darkseid along with the rest of Apocalypse including Granny Goodness and her female furies.

Ah well, one can dream.

This movie was the culmination of a lot excellent work and effort in my opinion. It was Epic in appearance, scope, story, effects, music, etc, etc, etc. I couldn't have enjoyed it anymore than I did!

The only thing I didn't especially like was the female Tarzan like warble that came on in most scenes when Wonder Woman came on screen to fight. Other than that, I loved the soundtrack infinitely more than the debacle that was the soundtrack for the first version. The first version of Justice League had a soundtrack that was as bad as the film itself, which is saying something.

The Zach Snyder Justice League Cut is amazing and I'm so very glad he was able to do this. I loved it and hope to be able to add it to my collection. Here is my list of DC movie favorites so far.

1. Man of Steel
2. Justice League Zach Snyder Cut
3. Aquaman
4. Wonder Woman
5. Batman V Superman
6. Shazam
7. Suicide Squad

48. Birds of Prey
49. Justice League 2017 Theatrical Release
50. Wonder Woman 1984
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:27 PM   #208
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

so the movie is divided into chapter. How long is each chapter? I probably could sit there for 4 hours watching it but if I could watch part of it and come back that would be good
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 12:07 AM   #209
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
This video will explain why. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/EdTlShNcRP4
bull---- excuse

If that was the case then everyone would be doing 4:3 aspect ratio, Snyder just thinks he's being groundbreaking on old tech...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 12:07 AM   #210
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
so the movie is divided into chapter. How long is each chapter? I probably could sit there for 4 hours watching it but if I could watch part of it and come back that would be good
Each chapter was slightly different in run time. I'd guess between 45 and 50 minutes each...just a guess though.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote