Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-27-2022, 10:17 AM   #411
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal10 View Post

Reading all these comments, if I worked for LBS I'd be like "okay guys, we can charge up to $3,000 for this and $1000 to ship and the collectors in the forums will be accepting of it it. Those are their expectations. Go for it"
Agreed! People seem to be ok with this thing being twice the price of LBS Mags/Thor/Cyclops/Cap. I can see another $500 or so, but it shouldn't be more than $2,000 before shipping.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:27 AM   #412
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Agreed! People seem to be ok with this thing being twice the price of LBS Mags/Thor/Cyclops/Cap. I can see another $500 or so, but it shouldn't be more than $2,000 before shipping.
You think we are getting 3 huge torsos for $2000? Lol ok. I mean, that'd be nice but it's not happening. Shipping costs are more or less out of their control but a normal 1/4 in one box is usually $300 USD+ to ship...

Obviously anyone talking about $3000 (approx) are referencing the deluxe version or whatever they are going to call it. No one is expecting a single torso to be that much?
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:08 AM   #413
Mamba
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Looks like this also comes in grey.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DBE9695D-16E9-4883-AFD1-15D57348AF1C.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	150136  
Mamba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:27 AM   #414
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
You think we are getting 3 huge torsos for $2000? Lol ok. I mean, that'd be nice but it's not happening. Shipping costs are more or less out of their control but a normal 1/4 in one box is usually $300 USD+ to ship...

Obviously anyone talking about $3000 (approx) are referencing the deluxe version or whatever they are going to call it. No one is expecting a single torso to be that much?
No, all three torsos should be expensive. I'm thinking one torso should be at $2,000 max or lower compared to the previous LBS statues. I'm not really mentioning shipping here, but those costs seem to vary greatly depending on where you order from.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:31 AM   #415
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
Looks like this also comes in grey.
Yes, as Jay has finally revealed. But not many have expressed their excitement for grey version. I hinted around of a grey hulk a few pages back to read reactions to the possibility, as others had in the FB pages. There wasn?t much of a demand. I will however, be going grey. My XM Transformation will represent my green Hulk just fine.
Mr. Shoosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:32 AM   #416
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal10 View Post
Current events... You're trying to predict future events. Spec's shipping prices have been better than P1 throughout the pandemic. Pandemic is ending. Recession is (possibly) coming. P1 is price gouging as evidenced by being the highest price shipper for no reason and the fact that their shipping rates have dropped back down to around $75 for older stuff and remaining the same for their newer stuff. It's not going to be $1000 to ship. Unless of course P1 was making it . Your original comment said you wouldn't be surprised if it was $1000 to ship.

Reading all these comments, if I worked for LBS I'd be like "okay guys, we can charge up to $3,000 for this and $1000 to ship and the collectors in the forums will be accepting of it it. Those are their expectations. Go for it"
my comment was:
we should expect shipping to be ABSOLUTELY NO LESS than $500 but be prepared for $1000 + for the single torso version.

^I stand by this comment ^ It's a logical, fair assumption. Shipping being $1000 is highly unlikely, but would be wise to "be prepared" for this situation as opposed to being blindsided IF ---- hits the fan...and let me tell you the fan is on and the room smells like farts.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:34 AM   #417
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
No, all three torsos should be expensive. I'm thinking one torso should be at $2,000 max or lower compared to the previous LBS statues. I'm not really mentioning shipping here, but those costs seem to vary greatly depending on where you order from.
If this is $1599 this will sell like hot cakes.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:40 AM   #418
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
If this is $1599 this will sell like hot cakes.
Yeah, it'll sell out very quickly if it's that price. I still think it'll be $2000+ for the single torso... Hopefully closer to $2000 than $2500 but I honestly don't know anymore prices have gotten insane.

I also believe anyone who thinks this is going to cost sub $500 to ship, that I have a bridge to the moon I'm willing to sell you.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:41 AM   #419
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I believe Hulk's character downfall in the MCU was intentional, he represents righteous masculine energy & anger, the leftists would call this "toxic masculinity"
toxic Hulkulinity
Old 05-27-2022, 11:56 AM   #420
qz33
Baron Zemo

Ahh yes thank you post master SHOGUN.

Quote:
... would be wise to "be prepared" for this situation as opposed to being blindsided IF ---- hits the fan...and let me tell you the fan is on and the room smells like farts.
Quote:
toxic Hulkulinity
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote