Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 06-18-2021, 12:57 AM   #111
solidgadium
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
i think there are probably 7 new mai coming, and probably 2-3 more. maybe your mai wont be lonely any more
I know right….it’s like Capcom made the Mai license available to EVERYONE on the planet. It’s possible the same is happening with Chun Li as this makes two licensed companies to release her in the past couple months.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:11 PM   #112
No1
The Avengers

Mai is from SNK not Capcom, in fact they're old rivals.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 04:25 PM   #113
solidgadium
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Mai is from SNK not Capcom, in fact they're old rivals.
You are right….silly Solid for forgetting important stuff like that.
Old 06-19-2021, 12:59 AM   #114
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Some inside info here... Capcom is a LOT more stringent when it comes to having multiple licensees doing the same thing. We are an exception due to being a long time partner with them and they felt we were unique enough have us tackle the character. Especially our collab with Artgerm differentiated our proposal. Also, SNK's handing out licenses for their characters left and right was partly also because of their parent company previously being in China. Now hands have changed and things may not be such in the future...hopefully
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:04 AM   #115
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah I remember hearing Capcom is pretty strict with their license and on approvals for sculpts. I'm glad you guys got it though
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:43 AM   #116
solidgadium
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Some inside info here... Capcom is a LOT more stringent when it comes to having multiple licensees doing the same thing. We are an exception due to being a long time partner with them and they felt we were unique enough have us tackle the character. Especially our collab with Artgerm differentiated our proposal. Also, SNK's handing out licenses for their characters left and right was partly also because of their parent company previously being in China. Now hands have changed and things may not be such in the future...hopefully
All I'm gonna say is I hope you can match or beat HMO's execution of their pieces and you'll have people eating out of your hands...I for one would be a lifelong fan.
Old 06-19-2021, 02:01 AM   #117
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Great, I am sold. When is it open for pre-order? And please make it like 99% like the prototype, if you want to charge us a few hundred dollar more to make the statue as close to the prototype please do so.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:08 PM   #118
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Interesting info, would like to see other Capcom ladies like Jill Valentine based on artgerm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagem1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	140623

Guess could be a huge hit cause there's no Jill on market
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:26 AM   #119
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Interesting info, would like to see other Capcom ladies like Jill Valentine based on artgerm

Attachment 140623

Guess could be a huge hit cause there's no licensed Jill on market that is decent
Fixed the last sentence for you.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:17 PM   #120
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

So long as they continue to be based off of the RE3 Remake, there are no decent unlicensed Jill statues either
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote