Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 05-28-2022, 03:01 PM   #31
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
That Psylock looks amazing. If i was a fan of the character, i would definetly get it.
Indeed. As a Psylocke fan, I try to get everything. Although, I admit I have to pass on a lot of stuff because I can't afford it. Especially those fan art/customs
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:27 PM   #32
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Latest haul. (:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	e4f134af-25d1-425d-b97e-1336695ec447.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	278.0 KB
ID:	150959  
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:43 PM   #33
ukshaun
Hercules

LOADING: Image(s)

Squid Games Squid Guard (otherwise known as Pink Soldiers) 1/6th scale figure
Good figure for the price point. The boots complete with weathering, feature real laces
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:46 PM   #34
ukshaun
Hercules

LOADING: Image(s)

Sideshow Collectibles - Friday the 13th Part 3 Jason Voorhees 1/6th scale figure

I have been wanting to add a Jason figure to my 1/6th scale horror figure line up for quite some time, and the figure by Sideshow
Collectibles from Friday the 13th Part 3 sporting the iconic hockey mask was the one representation that caught my attention the most.
Sideshow offered two versions, Collector Edition and Exclusive Edition, the difference being, the exclusive edition ships with an extra
weapon, a Speargun. While the collector edition is still available, the exclusive edition has long sold out.

Recently i was lucky enough to spot the figure i was searching for on ebay, in used by like new condition for a reasonable price. After
a 3 week wait (Jason spent 3 weeks waiting to depart Australia) Jason touched down here in the UK ^_^

I am super happy with the figure. The box, the figure, look like new, zero dust.

The figure, Jason Voorhees looks excellent!

My only nitpick would be his white vest under green shirt. By white, i mean it is bright white,
which is not something i figured Jason was into, keeping his whites super white.
Maybe Camp Crystal Lake laundry facilities. Maybe Jason stole the vest from some campers
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 03:27 PM   #35
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

It is obvious that you love Friday The 13th, Ukshaun. (: I have never seen the Film though. I also never watched the Squid Game. I heard people criticize it on tv like the show brain washes people so never watched it. I am not much of a gamer anyway so i didn't have much desire to watch it to begin with anyway.

I finally found a S.H. Figuarts Star Wars Madalorian, Din Djarin and Grogu figure on the internet and ordered it. Woohoo !!! (:
Old 08-22-2022, 06:40 AM   #36
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Latest haul. (: Actually, S.h. Figuarts Mandalorian and Grogu and Boba Fett arrived quite sometime ago, but it seems i forgot to send pics of them. Man, i love S.h. Figuarts packaging, such a tiny box that covers minimum space possible, look at that Margot Robbie Suicide Squade 2 Harley Quinn package, just perfect.

I can't wait for my Mafex Knightfall Batman to arrive. (: I saw some reviews and it is not perfect but it looks fantastic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aeab4ca4-ab45-4f5d-a8c5-a07e22d665f3.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	153156  
Old 08-22-2022, 08:48 AM   #37
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Another nice group of new stuff!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 10:52 PM   #38
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Got these two over the past few months.

alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 12:48 PM   #39
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Very good, alshadow. I also have The S.h.figuarts Stormtrooper Reissue. The new reissue have so many accessories, that is great.

I have on preorder Batman Hush Black version reissue, it has been ages but still nothing, i am waiting. I have the Blue reissue version though, it arrived a couple of months ago.
Old 09-16-2022, 11:56 PM   #40
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Very good, alshadow. I also have The S.h.figuarts Stormtrooper Reissue. The new reissue have so many accessories, that is great.

I have on preorder Batman Hush Black version reissue, it has been ages but still nothing, i am waiting. I have the Blue reissue version though, it arrived a couple of months ago.
I agree. This Stormtrooper is the best one with so many extra blasters. I like it.

I'm waiting for MAFEX to release a blue Batman with the yellow oval logo. Make it happen! But for now I'm happy with this.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote