Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-21-2017, 10:56 PM   #141
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide87ita View Post
Just to know for the statue that have worldwide license the difference from buying from eu store or xm one is high?
I think it will be 50 to 100 EUR less than the distributor prices ..maybe even more...don't forget that the distributor asks for double shipping !!! ... 1) shipping to Germany 2) Shipping to your country...so you have to add 25 to 85 EUR depending on the country to the price of the statue... If you wanna take the risk with middle man they can declare less for customs so that's another solution to pay much less...than those outrageous and absolutely beyond logic prices
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:17 AM   #142
Hutch0o
Birdman

I hope XM sticks to the current design they've released. I cant critique anything at all from the photo they have given us.
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:20 AM   #143
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

this one looks ok but i just want a normal hulk statue that looks like comic hulk with no gaps or seams.

is this really too much to ask I cant believe after all this time only the original sideshow version fits this criteria (the old xm version honestly isn't very hulk like)
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:47 AM   #144
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Don't you pay 25% customs duty plus vat on top of the total value of your shipment.

I will say this though, tsume only charges me 80usd to ship my hqs items from Europe to sg through FedEx. I have no doubt this is a business arrangement or they are absorbing some of the costs. But even if I quadruple the shipping amount and apply a customs rate of 1.25 it still wouldn't hit your distributor's markup.

If I was European, I would just buy local.

Looking forward to the WIP, hopefully the face sculpt is decent.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:22 AM   #145
Vince_be

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwinter92 View Post
Don't you pay 25% customs duty plus vat on top of the total value of your shipment.

I will say this though, tsume only charges me 80usd to ship my hqs items from Europe to sg through FedEx. I have no doubt this is a business arrangement or they are absorbing some of the costs. But even if I quadruple the shipping amount and apply a customs rate of 1.25 it still wouldn't hit your distributor's markup.

If I was European, I would just buy local.

Looking forward to the WIP, hopefully the face sculpt is decent.
All benefits to order directly from XM Studios website...just forgot to mention also that on the XM Studios website you can benefit of the prestige member which isn't the case on the XM European Distributor website...so you win in any case..by not ordering through the german distributor...
Old 11-22-2017, 10:45 AM   #146
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
All benefits to order directly from XM Studios website...just forgot to mention also that on the XM Studios website you can benefit of the prestige member which isn't the case on the XM European Distributor website...so you win in any case..by not ordering through the german distributor...
So, how to buy Hulk directly from XM with a cheaper price tag and prestige member thing?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:32 AM   #147
Vince_be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
So, how to buy Hulk directly from XM with a cheaper price tag and prestige member thing?
I was talking about worldwide license pieces. Hulk TF is a con EX so if you can't go at a con you have to buy it through a middle man
Old 11-22-2017, 11:37 AM   #148
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Thanks, that was my problem. I went to one, but a PO, WITHOUT CONFIRMED ES, was 2500 euros.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #149
Vince_be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Thanks, that was my problem. I went to one, but a PO, WITHOUT CONFIRMED ES, was 2500 euros.
I understand...I think you can have it for 300 EUR less at least from a middle man...

He is about 1800 SGD / 1125 EUR even if you add 500 EUR for shipping cost (800 SGD) + 150 EUR (240 SGD) for the middle man+ taxes and custom...you will reach 2150 EUR maximum...350 EUR less than te price asked by the german distributor
Old 11-22-2017, 05:47 PM   #150
Hutch0o
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
this one looks ok but i just want a normal hulk statue that looks like comic hulk with no gaps or seams.

is this really too much to ask I cant believe after all this time only the original sideshow version fits this criteria (the old xm version honestly isn't very hulk like)
This Hulk will have no neck or arm seams apparently If you took the characters from the comic book and had to make them look as realistic as possible this is what you'd get. Also you can apparently remove Banner if you want to display the Hulk by himself. I personally love the story it tellls so I would display both together.
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote