Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-25-2020, 09:38 AM   #351
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I wonder what else PCS has in store for Street Fighter 1/3 scale?
I remember it was disclosed some time ago (and now confirmed) that Bison was next after Cammy and the one after that was also disclosed but that's where my memory might be failing me so don't quote me on this but I think it was Ken...
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:42 AM   #352
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I remember it was disclosed some time ago (and now confirmed) that Bison was next after Cammy and the one after that was also disclosed but that's where my memory might be failing me so don't quote me on this but I think it was Ken...
Ken will be good to see.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:49 AM   #353
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:

Sculpt looks good, I was most curious about her classic green outfit.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:11 AM   #354
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Sculpt looks good, I was most curious about her classic green outfit.
Me too as that's the one I will be ordering...I expect her to be the best of the 3. Decapre looks cool but doesn't show her "assets"
Either way full reveal shouldn't be long now...
Old 01-25-2020, 10:51 AM   #355
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Easy order for me classic Cammy day 1 PO

Also have to disagree on the base I prefer them small and plain for easy display + for me it's all about the character the base shouldn't distract from it + in this case consistency as all 1:3 SF bases have been rather plain so far (I would go as far as to say I am a big fan of the plain round black bases of the original 1:4 SF line). All of that just imo ofcourse
Don't get me wrong I don't hate the base, I do like that you can connect them together to form a bridge. That was a very neat idea however it limits your display options if you want a look at them from another Angle. Yes I know, the solution is don't connect them.

Typical to PCS I think they could have done more. The bricks don't have a lot of detail they look hand sculpted flat clay, too symmetrical. It reminds me of goro's base, Realistic movie like figure with unrealistic flat bricks. You can do something simple you just don't have to sacrifice the design and detail for it. Imo both Akuma and Ryu basically had the same base.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:52 AM   #356
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
As I recall there are only 3 figures left that PCS has not produced from Jerry's original list. Bison, Ken, and Vega. Sounds like Bison and Ken are coming so that just leaves Vega. Hopefully PCS will continue the line after him.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 11:11 AM   #357
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
That was a very neat idea however it limits your display options if you want a look at them from another Angle.
Let's be honest here there's only one angle we'll all be displaying this from

Quote:
As I recall there are only 3 figures left that PCS has not produced from Jerry's original list. Bison, Ken, and Vega. Sounds like Bison and Ken are coming so that just leaves Vega. Hopefully PCS will continue the line after him.
I wouldn't put too much value on anything Jerry related anymore...
Old 01-25-2020, 11:12 AM   #358
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I feel like the colors on Decapre's outfit are so dark it somewhat washes away a lot of the detail. Unless your display is super brightly lit I wonder if she will look any good on display.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:01 PM   #359
Iria
Doh!

Looks amazing, just wish this was 1:4.
Iria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:39 PM   #360
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Guile should be made since he’s in the ultimate line. Probably not a lot of characters that can sell at 1/3 prices.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote