Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 05-31-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
Richard Caciopp
Doh!

Abortions from the Lab:Chapter 2 drawing

Hi,

My story might be new to some, because most of my posts have been on another site and the entire story, "Abortions from the Lab. Or ... We're coming to take you away." is just about brand spankin' new.

Anyway ... I'm doing this novel in installments, both art and writing, currently, my two favorite loves in life. Here is drawing, all the books drawings will be in black and white and pencil, my very favorite medium in the whole wide world. Simple because I have a pencil with me all of the time, that and my camera and most times my drawing paper, usually a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of typing paper. Very artistic of me, lol.

This drawing is right at the beginning of the story, I've been working in reverse with the chapters, I'm manic and dylexic for sure and totally encourageable. Give me an artistic inch and watch out world, rev 'em up baby. You can check out the other drawing thus far on my site, www.themadmonstermaker.com under writings and if you like you can read the two chapters writing thus far. I've made creating easy for myself by coming up with titles for all of the chapters. Makes sense to me. I hope you see, enjoy and be part of this experience as it unfolds before our eyes and minds.

I titled this piece, "The Doctor's Hands."

until,

oh and all of the drawings throughout the site are up for grabs in the sales part of the site. I'm a real nobody but me/myself/and I at this point in my life. Does that make me unworthy to be liked, nope, just unknown and aching to share with what I have.

sincerely,

the mad monster maker from the village in the middle
Richard Caciopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
Overcast
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Do you want crits on your stuff?
Overcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
Richard Caciopp
Doh!

crits ... why certainly

Crits were designed to help inedividuals. Lead them, support them, priaise them or educate them. Of course crits are more than welcome. But you say it like I should be ready to get hit over the head with a lead pipe and be ready to smile about it. Thus far, for the most part, I have found this place to be less than I had hoped for. But I've also been around the block enough to know that not everything is as you'd like it to be. And one better deal with it, or get out of the pot.

So ... If you crit is on the up and up and is meant to be in the positive or constructive nature, go for it. But if it is less than that and is only meant to criticize and designed only to float your own boat, then PM me if you must, I certainly don't like grand standing and would never do it to another.

Frankly, I see great merit in my work and if no one else does with a sincere heart an mind, then I truly give up, cause I aint got more to give, with a sincere nature. I'll never be that slick artist and never would want to be, I just don't gravitate towards that type of work. But, in truth, it's truly what people are willing to call as good for the most. It's easy to understand and pleasing to the eye. I hate to death, having to most times be on the defence. It's exhausting and almost wants to make me want to uck

sincerely,

mr
Richard Caciopp is offline   Reply With Quote